PDA

View Full Version : Official POG Salute

win42
11-15-2006, 09:36 AM
POG Salute :eek:

dalej
11-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Recieved this as an attachment from Harry, it goes with his post above.

Quote....Dale
This past weekend we were with our Venture Outers motor home group at Marble Quary. One of the widow ladies was saying she had a leak in her ceiling around the fan. We all checked it out and I proceeded to gather my tools and go on the roof and fix the leak. After fixing the leak I was standing on the roof of her motorhome picking up my tools. When my friend Tom yelled up to me " Harry, what does the official POG salute look like " Well the above enclosed photo depicts the answer I gave him.
I tried to post it on the POG under General Chit Chat, but wasn't able to post the picture. If you think it is worthwhile to do so and can post it for me have at it.

Chris and Debbie Yates
11-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Harry,
Don't be doing that at POG111. Truk4u will give you the "duuude that was cooold" treatment with a couple of gallons of ice water:eek:

AP

MangoMike
11-15-2006, 04:52 PM
It goes without saying

"Prevost Prouds, eat your hearts out".

Mike

Just Plain Jeff
11-15-2006, 05:37 PM
http://www.charityadvantage.com/Breaking_the_chain_foundationXVQAVQ/images/Writing_Check.jpg

truk4u
11-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Harry,
That is priceless and kinda resembles JDUB!:p To bad the garden hose wasn't close...:eek:

Jerry Winchester
11-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Harry,

You will obviously need some of the Lew Popp High Speed Butt Crack Duct Tape to cover up that full eclipse.

And AP is right. Don't show that much crack around Tom as he gets a woodie pouring cold water down your business.

Duuuuude........