PDA

View Full Version : 12V Relay Location on 91 Royale

win42
11-14-2006, 08:28 PM
I need 12V Relay Location for the maserator on 91 Royale. I have power from dash switch, power from maserator fuse and power from maserator relay fuse in the box over the entrance door. No power is reaching maserator in the plumbing bay. There must be a relay somewhere in between. Thanks for your help in advance.

Harry / win42

Jon Wehrenberg
11-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Harry, can you get at the macerator leads and hook them direct to 12V to make sure it is functioning?

FWIW I went nuts with my CB radio because I was measuring 12 at the radio, but it would not work. It turned out that I had corroded terminals on the wires feeding it and as soon as a load bigger than my meter was put on the leads the voltage dropped too low for it to work. If the macerator works with a good supply then you just have to follow the circuit until you find the relay or whatever is impeding current flow.

truk4u
11-15-2006, 10:17 AM
Harry,
JDUB has your vintage bus and I'm sure he is an expert at the Macerator due to the large nasty things he sends through it!:eek:

win42
11-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Tom: Yeah I know, now all I have to do is look around the world for some smoke to find him. He's been pretty quiet lately. I think he must be taking a work break. damn I don't miss those.

Jerry Winchester
11-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Crap, you try to get a little work done and all you get is grief.

Okay, my turd grinder switch is next to the black water, grey water, water pump switches on the console at the tank outlets, so I could check for power at both the switch and the pump motor wiring.

I don't know if yours is rigged up differently, but I can check the Royale manual and see if the pump wiring diagram in included.

I will tell you that one of the things I have been impressed with is the detail to which Royale went in marking the wires. Every wire at the fuse box is labled and it is also labled at the point it ties to whatever it feeds.

JDUB

win42
11-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Hey JDUB the next time you wanna take a work break, check with us first, we got important stuff going on here.

I have power at and through the 2 fuses in the cabinet above the entrance door. I have power to and from the TG switch on the dash. There is a relay located some where between these items and the TGrinder. Because I'm not getting power at the TG. What I'm looking for and cannot find is the location of the relay that one of the fuses refers to. I removed the TG and wired it to a battery and it whirs and hums OK. This is important Sh--t so bear down on this wuud ya. ( thats Texas talk for get kicking Bud)

Jerry Winchester
11-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Mr. Turd Pumper,

Before you get your shorts in a wad, I will be scuba diving in Mexico for the next 6 days, so before you go report me missing, I will stay logged on long enough to see the new Corona Kelly photo and then I am a gone pecan.

What that means to you; I won't be near my turd grinder wiring diagram until I get within a zip code of my coach. It's in Oklahoma; I'm suffering with all the unwashed here in Houston. If you can loosen your panties off a couple of rounds and let some blood start flowing north, I will post the relay location and necessary information after we play the Land Theives on Saturday.

As for TFU's comments, I believe it was MongoMike who tried to process turdis giagantis thru his crapper not me. He may have the only toilet in the land with a "stalk chopper" installed. I think he eats too much meat.:o

JDUB

lewpopp
11-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Ain't it nice how grown men converse. That's what you get from someone educated in the corn belt.

Jerry Winchester
11-16-2006, 11:17 PM
Hey Metamucil Boy,

Don't you have a crapper to plug up somewhere? Didn't we confirm that you were the only guy in the POG that could plug up a toilet just by peeing in it?

I think you need to lay off the fiber.....

win42
11-17-2006, 12:44 AM
JDUB: Permission granted for liberty. Keep those jewels packed in a strong cup mate, there's sharks in those waters. I'll be beyond constipated by your return but don't worry none, PaPa Lew said I can borrow one of his snakes.
Adios Pendajo