PDA

View Full Version : Bus bath in West Houston

Ledo
05-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know of a mobile bus washer in West Houston that would be using deionized water? The bus is dirty and I don't have a porter. I asked my lovely wife if she would do it and she quickly showed which finger she would use. Gonna pass on that one.

truk4u
05-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Doug,

Take it over to Jdub's, he has DI water, barbecue and it's free!

Pete
05-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Doug, there is a truck wash in Brookshire Texas, about 20 miles west of Houston, if you are headed west. It is on the south side of I-10 behind a Citgo station and a BeeLine oil change place. They have DI water. You will see a Flying J station at the exit as well. I have only used it on one occasion, just be sure they use fresh brushes when they wash your coach because they do a lot of trucks there. If you need any more info call me. Home 979-627-7050, or cell 713-256-7161.

Reagan Sirmons
05-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Doug, call Ultra Detailing at Beltway 8 and I 10 West. 713 984 9767. He hand washes and hand buffs. Loc and I use him regularly. He can even get of cow lisks.... ask Loc.
Pres

Reagan Sirmons
05-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Sorry Doug.... make that to read he can even get off cow "licks" not lisks... Loc has several cows to go with his several bulls. He thinks they are monogamous. Instead they are in love with his coach and kiss it all the time.
Jack at Ultra Detailing charges about $125 to $150 including doing a decent job on the wheels.
Pres

Jerry Winchester
05-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Yep you could sure have your wife come over to Hanger X-20 for the "Chick Wash Special", but you have to supply your own first aid supplies depending on your relationship with the wash babe.

But I have really reduced my washing effort since I installed a permanent power washer, hose reel and DI bottle. I was always using the portable one I wag around in the coach which works good but it's not like pulling up to the hanger, spooling the hose out and then spool it all up when it's shiny.

Of course, Hey Babe and Loc just call the porter.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
05-04-2011, 09:40 AM
You probably have already taken care of your bus wash needs, but just in case you haven't,

http://pettysmobilervdetailing.com/

Gary S.