PDA

View Full Version : Eric and Debbie are retiring from bussing

hobobimmer
04-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Hello all. Big news for us....we have decided to sell our beautiful bus. Our goal is to simplify our lives and there is no better time for this than right now. We have enjoyed POG tremendously and have so many friends in this large family. We are not leaving POG. We intend to continue our involvement- just without a bus. Good news is now we will have an open service bay in our garage with a pit, so we invite you to come see us. While you are here you can do some work on your bus. Full hookups available and an extra plug outside for your friends. And, if you have MAD PREVOST DISEASE and want an amazing 2003 Liberty Lady Classic call our POG sponsor Ken Robertson at Luxury Coach Brokers in Clearwater FL and he can help you out. We just delivered our bus to him and are driving home now. We hope to see you down the road or at our house in East TN. You ALL are welcome.
Deb, Eric, and Jay Faires

Jamie Bradford
04-29-2011, 05:50 PM
Eric & Debbie

What a SHOCK!!!!!!

Please do not disappear. Debbie & I enjoy your company and look forward to keeping in touch.

Jamie

JIM CHALOUPKA
04-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Hello all. Big news for us....we have decided to sell our beautiful bus. Our goal is to simplify our lives and there is no better time for this than right now. We have enjoyed POG tremendously and have so many friends in this large family. We are not leaving POG. We intend to continue our involvement- just without a bus. Good news is now we will have an open service bay in our garage with a pit, so we invite you to come see us. While you are here you can do some work on your bus. Full hookups available and an extra plug outside for your friends. And, if you have MAD PREVOST DISEASE and want an amazing 2003 Liberty Lady Classic call our POG sponsor Ken Robertson at Luxury Coach Brokers in Clearwater FL and he can help you out. We just delivered our bus to him and are driving home now. We hope to see you down the road or at our house in East TN. You ALL are welcome.
Deb, Eric, and Jay Faires

This is shocking news to say the least. I hope you are happy in your decision, it is something that all will inevitably face, but so soon for you?

Too bad I am not closer to your home, I would surely visit.

JIM:o

Alek&Lucia
04-29-2011, 07:39 PM
:confused:

What ?
April 1-st is a "Fools day" not 29-th

Alek and Lucia

phorner
04-29-2011, 09:38 PM
I gotta admit.... I'm shocked! I mean, that brand spankin' new hot water heater hasn't even been fully enjoyed yet!

Say it isn't so!

But, if this is what's right for you now, we wish you the very best.

Just PROMISE to stay in touch!!

rahangman
04-29-2011, 10:07 PM
Jeez and we just got to meet you at OysterFest! And the CD, it is getting a good work out around here. Hope you keep up with the POG.

hobobimmer
04-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Jamie, Jim, Alek and Lucia,Paul, and Rodger,
We will definitely continue to stay in touch. We hope to see many of POG take us up on our offer to camp at our house. Didn't mean to shock everybody. All is good. When Jay hits the road on his first national tour, we will know how to find a great bus!
Deb

PS Rodger- so glad you are enjoying the CD!

Jon Wehrenberg
04-30-2011, 08:30 AM
It's a sad day in POG land. I hope that empty barn gets refilled soon.

rfoster
04-30-2011, 08:37 AM
I can't believe what I am reading. Jay needs that bus for his tours. And I thought you guys were addicted or infected or both with MPD.

hopefully this too will pass.

Stay in touch-

merle&louise
04-30-2011, 09:36 AM
Deb & Eric,

I hope you do what Karen and I did: realize we just can't live without our coach. As you know, we listed ours with Ken Robertson and 30 days later changed our minds and decided to keep it.

We will support you guys whatever decision you make, but we sure hope you change your mind like we did.

We will miss you at the rallys!

Seabyrd
04-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Exactly... we enjoyed the Oysterfest evenings with you and the CD is awesome... You will be so missed... Maybe you'll miss the lifestyle so much that you'll be back soon... We sure hope so.!! You will be missed..

Jeez and we just got to meet you at OysterFest! And the CD, it is getting a good work out around here. Hope you keep up with the POG.

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
04-30-2011, 02:27 PM
Deb & Eric,
Our lives are full of changes, aren't they? With Jay away at school, I'm sure both of your lives will change again. Who knows... Deb may want to learn to fly and buy the Citation!;) What ever it be, Ed & I wish you the best. Just keep your promise to stay in touch here on POG and see us at our functions.
These buses ARE a full time and never ending task to maintain. I can't tell you how many times I have said to myself, "get rid of the thing!". Next day, glad I have it.
Our love,
Sandy

truk4u
04-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Sandy,

Deb's already a Pilot and has her Instrument ticket I believe and may even have a Commercial rating. Eric just hangs out with her!:o

rmboies
04-30-2011, 11:19 PM
Deb, Eric and Jay,
Life does have a way of changing but once POG friends, always POG friends, we are counting on you to keep in touch!

Debi and Bob-xx

pwf252
05-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Eric/Debbie,
Sherry and I ain't going for this-if thats what you think is best-it's all good-hope you stay in touch-things change -crap!!!!!!!!!! You didn't ask permission and if you had you would not have received it. Now get your cans back down to Ken's and get that Liberty back. We will expect it to be back in the barn when we show up there later this month. Don't try this sh-- again and DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO REPEAT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

aggies09
05-01-2011, 01:13 PM
I can't believe it. Please stay in POG with or without bus. Jen and I count you in our extended circle of friends and don't want to lose contact. You still have the ability to stop by our place anytime in your travels. Best of luck..................We'll miss seeing you...............

ajducote
05-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Eric and Debbie,

I hope your decision is the right 1 for you. BUT that being said, WHAT Patrick SAID!

But, if you miss getting in the pit and working on a bus, let me know. I could use some of Debbie's expertise at some point to get a few things done under the bus!

Best of luck.

Coloradobus
05-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Eric, Debbie and Jay, hope to see you down the road. Have you thought about travelling by Airstream?

garyde
05-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi Deb and Eric. I thought buying a Prevost was simplifying ones life. Its all the rest of the crap that gets in the way. I hope you both hang with POG irregardless.
I am positive we will see you soon.

hobobimmer
05-02-2011, 09:13 AM
Thanks, everyone. We definitely feel the love from this amazing group.... though Patrick's love seems more like that "tough love" stuff! (But, we'll take that with a grain of salt since he is from Texas!) Oh no, that makes me think of tequila, and that makes me remember "Pogaritas" and the great Texas clan that really knows how to mix those up. And that makes me remember "Beagleritas" and the "Fat Beagle Bash." Ahh, lots of good memories made already, and many more still to be made with this group. POG is in our hearts and will always be there. This is a great bunch of people and we will always consider you friends - bus or no bus. We are looking forward to seeing people both here at our house in TN and on the road!

Deb and Eric

bonhall41
07-06-2011, 01:05 PM
This is mind-boggling! First, that you getting out of the bus and, second, that we didn't even know it. I guess I need to do a better job of checking on all things POG. Sandy Harris just mentioned it in passing and I was floored. The get-togethers just won't be the same without you. We wish you luck in whatever adventures you embark on and hope our paths will cross again.
P.S. Don't forget our backstage passes to Jay's concerts!
Hugs,
Don and Bonnie