PDA

View Full Version : New Coach Owner - The King of Bus Traders

Jerry Winchester
04-28-2011, 10:10 PM
I love it when a new bus owner sneaks into the forum.

Contrats and it's good to be a NOOB with a NOOB wingman.

GDeen
04-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Awesome news!

Alek&Lucia
04-29-2011, 09:28 AM
:o
Welcome another ROYALE owner !
:o

Jon Wehrenberg
04-29-2011, 12:21 PM
If you guys are talking about a POG I guy I hardly think he is a NOOB. Especially given his trading record which approaches that of another POG I guy. And I suspect we got a couple in FL that is celebrating their departure from the TBC.

Coloradobus
04-29-2011, 02:51 PM
OK, who is this 'Trading King"

jonnie
04-29-2011, 03:16 PM
TRUK would be my guess.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-29-2011, 03:20 PM
I think JDUB is trying to prove Facebook is a viable addition to the POG forum so without looking I'm guessing the guilty party is named there as a weak attempt to justify having to open another site to get information that was once all contained here.

How about it JDUB, did I get it right?

Jerry Winchester
04-29-2011, 07:44 PM
I never mentioned it in either place. But you guessed right. He'll have that dude sweetened up in short order. I'm alway embarrassed when he has to skink into a campground in an SOB.

I'm happy for him and the former owners.

truk4u
04-29-2011, 09:51 PM
Yep, it be me! Back making smoke with a Series 60. I purchased Ed & Sandy's Royale and relieved them from the TBC. I'm still trying to figure out the Noob deal from Jdub. Does that mean "nother owner of bus?" Nother is a term from East TN.

merle&louise
04-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Congrats Truk man! That is a beautiful Royale.

What have you done with the CC?

GDeen
04-29-2011, 11:26 PM
Good job Trukman. Rivets rule!

garyde
04-30-2011, 12:04 AM
We can always rely on Truk to keep it interesting. Congrats Truk. Now in about 5 years, how many Prevosts and Plastics does that make?

truk4u
04-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Tuga - The CC sold in a week. It was a desirable coach for the CC plastic crowd and it didn't take long. A guy from CA bought it site on seen and wired the money before even buying his airline ticket.

Gary - This makes 6, but 2 were plastic being used while in between buses. My plan is to keep this one until we're done running around the country or Brian decides to sell again!:p

phorner
04-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Congratulations Truk!!

Glad you're back into a bus.

So..... your plan is to sample one from each converter??? :D

Happy trails!

JIM CHALOUPKA
04-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Welcome back into the heard, you NOOB you!!

JIM:p

JIM CHALOUPKA
04-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Welcome back into the herd, you NOOB you!!

JIM:p

Jon Wehrenberg
04-30-2011, 08:27 AM
Congratulations Truk!!

Glad you're back into a bus.

So..... your plan is to sample one from each converter??? :D

Happy trails!

By my count Truk has had a Marathon, Country, Liberty, and now a Royale. That ignores the two plastics.

I'm not sure he is trying to sample one from every converter, as much as he just wants to play with different coaches. It is a disease in case nobody has figured that out. More of us have had multiple coaches than have bought one and stuck with it.

Seabyrd
04-30-2011, 10:56 AM
Maybe JDUB was looking at the word NOOB as it is in the dictionary... it also means someone obsessed with things ?? Just a thought Jon?

If you guys are talking about a POG I guy I hardly think he is a NOOB. Especially given his trading record which approaches that of another POG I guy. And I suspect we got a couple in FL that is celebrating their departure from the TBC.

phorner
04-30-2011, 11:28 AM
By my count Truk has had a Marathon, Country, Liberty, and now a Royale. That ignores the two plastics.

I'm not sure he is trying to sample one from every converter, as much as he just wants to play with different coaches. It is a disease in case nobody has figured that out. More of us have had multiple coaches than have bought one and stuck with it.

That's my recollection too, Jon..... I was wondering if the smart money would be on a Vantare next ???

Coloradobus
04-30-2011, 11:55 AM
By my count, Truck still has room to explore in future coaches:Angola, Hoffman, Millennium,Vision, Hickock, Thompson. He and Nancy better get busy! Congrats on the latest. Luckily, you found a good one. After travelling two 2500 mile loops over the last few months, checking out 11 busses, nothing struck us, So, we will keep what we have. 8V's Rule!!!!

Jon Wehrenberg
04-30-2011, 12:54 PM
Pacific, Executive, American, American Carriage, Beaver, Parliament, Vantare, Tescher, Bruce, Vogue, all the converters of Prevost coaches I can think of in a minute. I am sure I forgot some.

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
04-30-2011, 02:40 PM
Geezz........I can now post again! Didn't want to say a word until Truk & Nancy announced the word. I know that they will enjoy this bus. She has beautiful color on the exterior and very pleasant interior neutral colors. If left up to me, We would still have her, but I did get tired of the upright bass on my bed;). Ed now has his custom closet for the bass.
Congratulations Tom & Nancy !!! See you soon!
Sandy

Jon Wehrenberg
04-30-2011, 05:17 PM
And no more band to play the bass in.

rmboies
04-30-2011, 11:17 PM
That's my recollection too, Jon..... I was wondering if the smart money would be on a Vantare next ???

Truk and Nancy, glad to have you back on the Prevost side~! If Paul is betting on the Vantare next, I think I know someone who might be willing to accomodate that smart money :-) Quiet Jon!

Debi

BrianE
04-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Proud of ya Tom. You finally stepped up to a Royale..............AND, since you don't go down the same road twice, our camper is safe.