PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Microwave Convection Oven For Sale. Direct Replacement for many older Marathons

lrh
04-16-2011, 06:44 PM
I purchased this new from Home Depot for $587.43, but the wife does not like the stainless. My loss is your gain. I am selling this for $485. This unit is brand new, in the box. This is an exact replacement for the microwave ovens used in many 1999 era Marathons - the mounting bracket and ducting are exactly the same. Please e-mail me at ld52003@yahoo.com if interested.

See below for description and link to Sharp website. The microwave is in Tampa, Florida.

The new R-1880LS is Sharp's most versatile Over the Range microwave oven ever. Combining convection cooking with microwave energy, it's a wonderful "second oven." This Insight® Convection Microwave browns, bakes, broils, crisps, and roasts. There are automatic settings for convection Baking, Roasting and Broiling, as well as sensor settings for microwave cooking. A generous 1.1 cu.ft. stainless steel interior easily handles a variety of cooking needs.
Features
• Stainless Steel - front with smooth glass window - elegant and practical.
• Automatic Settings - for Broiling, Roasting and Baking provide a new level of ease of use. Broil a steak, roast a chicken or bake a cake to perfection at the touch of a key.
• 13 inch Diameter Ceramic Turntable - with ON/OFF flexibility to handle oversized or oblong-shaped dishes or containers.
• Sensor Cook Center - includes 11 Smart & Easy® sensor settings for the most popular microwaved foods. No need to set times or power levels - and no guesswork!
• Interactive Cooking System with Custom Help® - includes options for English, Spanish or French.
• Automatic Defrost - quickly defrosts meats and poultry by weight. Specific program for each category assures excellent, even results.
• Keep Warm Plus - lets you keep hot foods hot up to 30 minutes after cooking is finished.
• Built-In Exhaust System - offers horizontal or vertical discharge or ductless recirculation. Comes with hood light and powerful fan.
• High Rack - included for two-level baking.
• Low Rack - may be used for baking, roasting, or broiling.

For more information: http://www.sharpusa.com/ForHome/HomeAppliances/MicrowaveOvens/R1880LS.aspx