PDA

View Full Version : Cars Movie On DVD

rfoster
11-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Ray Davis:

I just wanted to let you know that the grandkids and I got to watch the movie "CARS" on DVD last night, and I along with them thoroughly enjoyed it. I know you had mentioned in a previous post that you had worked on the movie thru Pixar and just wanted to let you know that I really got a kick out of it and they did too. The two 5 year olds didn't take their eyes off of it, and they had already seen it at the theater. Someone spent a lot of time and thought on this one. Don't know what you did, but it was good. :cool:

Navigator
11-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Ray,

Hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving as much as our family did. Just wanted to let you know we topped off our festivities by watching "Cars" on DVD. "Mater" and Doc Hudson stole the show.

Then we watched the "Ghost Light" and really got scared! We're still looking for the "BANSHEE" to show up any minute.

Thanks for all of your time and efforts in the production of "Cars". We even saw your name in the credits. You must have designed all of those interesting looking motorhomes we saw.

Like they say in the movie, "Gotta Go"

Tim

win42
11-24-2006, 09:46 AM
Ditto The Cars DVD: When I was a kid I hung around Kenny Hortons Garage in TucsoN. He specialized in working on Hudsons. I owned a 34 Hudson Terraplane coupe. I couldn't wait to grow up and be able to buy a new Hudson. By the time it happened Hudsons were gone. They were great cars. Paul Newman played a great part as the Hudson Hornet. Yeah I'm still a kid at heart and I hope I never grow up.
Glad to hear you all had a great Thanksgiving, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Ray Davis
11-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Thanks for all the kind words! I even watched Cars on DVD this weekend. It's one of my favorite films we've done, and I've seen it several times :)

If you didn't get a chance, take a look at the bonus section, and watch the "Inspiration Behind Cars". It's a really good piece.

Ray