PDA

View Full Version : Chevy Avalanche at Kerrville Rally with Golf Cart in truck bed ??

Seabyrd
03-29-2011, 10:07 PM
When we were at the Kerrville Rally last October, we saw a Chevy Avalanche drive through the park a couple of times that had a golf cart in the truck bed.
Does anyone know who it belonged to??
We have an Avalanche 4X4 that's set up for towing and would like to talk to whoever it was??
Any info would be much appreciated...
Thanks..
Larry & Diane

billbunch47
03-29-2011, 11:26 PM
Hey guess what? It was at Oysterfest too you even sat by the campfire with the owner. OK enough guess work, It's Bill Bunch or that would be me. Yes it works really well a little tight with my cart because of side nerf bars but you can rest asured it ain't going anywhere. Call me @ 803-238-9291 and will answer any questions, Talk soon. Bill

Loc
03-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Larry & Diane,

I don't which Avalanche you saw in Kerrville, but I do know that the part owner of Birdland in Houston has a maroon Chevy Avalanche that he tows behind his bus with a motorcycle in the bed. His name is Joe Hutchinson. You can call Birdland at 713.682.6323 and probably get Joe's number. Good luck.

Loc

Seabyrd
03-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks Loc.. turns out that it was Bill Bunch. We are trying to figure an easy way to tow a golf cart and a vehicle ?? Any ideas ?? Don't want to tow a big trailer though as its a pain when you go to most RV parks!!

Larry & Diane

jonnie
03-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Just as a suggestion check out Tandem Tow Dolly at Race City Products in Charlotte

John

Seabyrd
03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks John I'll take a look.
Larry