PDA

View Full Version : help,my crestron pro 2 not working,on the road,cant work most things in coach

terryweber
03-23-2011, 11:22 PM
hi fellow club members, help!!! im terry weber with the club and i have a bad power supply in my pro 2,professional control prossesor made buy crestron and im in a campground for another month,and cant move now,do you know anybody that can help,i have a 2006 country coach,thanks terry 519 465 4101,in key largo terryw2007@aol.com im a new member and im on the road and cant turn on anything!!!

michaeldterry
03-24-2011, 04:33 AM
Terry - I'm not familiar enough with the Crestron system to offer any advice, but a quick search of the forum turned up a few possible resources for you to try. You might contact Greg Amero, Innovative Control, LLC. His numbers are 503-914-5840 and 503-871-7922(C). I believe he was the original person that designed the program. Also, Tim Brown is the one who actually does the work. His numbers are 541-974-7871 and 425-709-7002.

Todd Springs and Eddie Braley with National Indoor Storage in Lewisville, TX have a vast knowledge on Country Coach. You might be able to have them consult with just a computer hook-up with Greg or Tim. Their number is 469-277-1330.

At any rate, these contacts will give you a place to start. Good luck!

JIM KELLER
03-24-2011, 07:38 AM
Terry, The person with the most knowledge of the Crestron System is Miles Circo. I understand their is a failure rate of the system that requires some concern. Miles travels with an Oscillosope that allows him to diagnose and make repairs on the road. He also owns a Country Coach and will be familiar with your specific Convertor. Contact him through this site.

Mark3101
03-24-2011, 07:48 AM
You may want to contact Crestron directly for the number of an installer / dealer close to where you are. They have a contact us page with phone numbers. That is where I found the closest installer to me last year. I was told that they have problems with one of the power supply fans, but it can be replaced. Hope this helps!

JIM CHALOUPKA
03-24-2011, 12:13 PM
Terry, in the top border of the forum click on QUICK LINKS, scroll down to POG MEMBER RESOURCES, click there and look for the person you seek.

You or any member so inclined may also include their information on that list.

Many of us could give you Miles number, but if you find it on your own you will be better off.
If you get in trouble POST and someone will help you!

Welcome, JIM :)

rmboies
03-25-2011, 08:36 AM
hi fellow club members, help!!! im terry weber with the club and i have a bad power supply in my pro 2,professional control prossesor made buy crestron and im in a campground for another month,and cant move now,do you know anybody that can help,i have a 2006 country coach,thanks terry 519 465 4101,in key largo terryw2007@aol.com im a new member and im on the road and cant turn on anything!!!

Terry, you can also call Brian in Florida, 386-624-2833. He should be able to help you, he was great with our Crestron system and the questions we had. Good luck!

Bob and Debi