PDA

View Full Version : Pressure Pro Tire Monitor

truk4u
02-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know I have added Pressure Pro to my Battery business, so if you would like to add the Tire Monitor to your bus, call or e-mail me for a price.

dreamchasers
02-19-2011, 09:33 AM
Tom

Perfect timing on the Pressure Pro offering. I have noticed that I need to replace several of my sensors, for what I think is weak battery in the sensor. What is the cost of sensors for replacement?

I will count how many I need, but I might replace all 12 to eliminate any issues.

Pressure Pro has been a very good product for me. I purchased the unit when they were first introduced and it has worked well for me. I have also recently purchased a system from Silverleaf that migrates the tire readings into the VMS system I use.

Hector

ajducote
02-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Tom,

Good timing, I need 8 sensors. Please send me the total cost for 8.

What else do you plan on getting into?

MangoMike
02-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Trukman,

I thought you were supposed to be on vacation in Florida?

johnbrowder
02-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Tom,
I am glad to see you are picking up this product, I think it is a good one. My brother has had his on his 2001 Liberty for a few months and is very happy with it. I have just installed a PP set up on my 2003. It gives real piece of mind to know what is going on at all times with the tire pressures. I know that there are trade off with anything, but I feel the info gained with this system is worth the "risk" of depending on the sensor to seal properly. After all, we are usually relying on a 25 cent valve stem to do the job! At least with the PP installed if a seal does fail, we will know about it.

When I purchased, the dealer was very knowledgeable on what I needed to do with each of my wheel positions, and was able to provide replacement stems where needed, and (heaven forbid) extensions for the inner drive, all very nice quality. I am sure POG members and others will appreciate you being able to provide a turn key setup for our wonderful vehicles.

truk4u
02-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Thanks guys, but you need to contact me off the forum via e-mail or phone.

Hector - I'll check out the trade-in deal for you on Monday

Andre - E-mail coming to you

Mango - Need fuel money!