PDA

View Full Version : Vision Coach Company

gershwin
02-17-2011, 08:45 PM
Anyone heard of Vision? Understand they converted entertainer coaches? I understand they are no longer in biz. I know I don't want an Entertainer coach.

Converter to stay away from or tread lightly?

Thanks,

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
02-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Pete and EJ have a beautiful 45ft. Vision. They also have a picture of it under their signature. Look for "Pete" as his codename. He post on the forum all the time.
Sandy

Jon Wehrenberg
02-18-2011, 07:14 AM
I may be wrong, but I thought I understood Vision was a converter that emerged from Pacific Coach at one time. If that is so there is nothing to be afraid of because Pacific made a good coach and I presume so did Vision.

There is no way anyone can be confused between an entertainer coach and a motor home conversion. They are as different as night and day.

Pete
02-18-2011, 09:00 AM
I have owned a Vision Coach for over 3 years now and we have been really happy with it . Jon is right, Vision is the old Pacific Coach, and I understand they are operating now under Premier Coach in California. I would compare it with any of the others in quality. There are not that many out there (compared to other converters), but do not be afraid of purchasing a Vision.
Steve Bennet of California Coach can give you more info, as he is familiar with Vision Coaches, and the people who built them, and I think he uses them for upgrades.
Oh, to the best of my knowledge, they do not/did not build any entertainer coaches.