PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Find It!

dreamchasers
02-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Several weeks ago, a member posted of getting a quote for carpet replacement from a coach remodel facility north of Dallas, Texas (I think). I have used the forum search feature with no success and much frustration.

Who and where is the facility north of Dallas? I am looking for an installer for carpet replacement.

If a forum search expert exists in the membership, please contact me. I easily see a forum search session brewing. It can easily be done the same manner as the suspension sessions. I am sure the forum search feature is great, but I struggle with it.

Hector

truk4u
02-13-2011, 08:07 AM
Hector,

I can't find it either and I'm sure it was buried in some other titled thread. Since you said it was several weeks ago, I narrowed the search, but still don't find anything regarding Dallas, carpet or interior upgrade. It does bring up several carpet posts, but nothing close to what your looking for.

I'm going to suggest to Jim that we re-do the categories in an attempt to get more specific and I do have some ideas on how to do that.

Meanwhile, maybe the poster will see this and re-post the information you need.

dreamchasers
02-13-2011, 09:00 AM
I found it, but not in the forum. I used "good ol" Goggle. It is located north of San Antonio, not Dallas (At least it is in Texas).

I will call tomorrow to check on their carpet replacements services. I will let all know of their feedback.

CoachWorks, L.L.C.
10498 South Highway 16
Pipe Creek, Texas 78063
Office: 888-761-4225

................ known to many as Texas Custom Coach

Hector

Neal&Carla
02-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Neal and I inquired about having the carpet replaced in our bus. Todd and Eddie at National Indoor RV Center in Lewisville, TX have the capability of doing a carpet install. We also had them resize a sofa for us that was too tall with a great result. They are very knowledgeable in the repairs and upgrades we have had on the bus. We could not be more pleased. There number is 469-277-1330.

Carla

Nolan
03-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Hi Neal and Carla

Nita and I are talking to Bill Kipp as we speak. Thanks for the referral. Hope to see you guys again soon. Nolan

travelite
03-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Ernie Ekberg, Weatherford, Tx:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/erniesremodelingandrepair/

wmoureau
03-02-2011, 08:08 PM
There was a post or article (with pictures) on how to prime a water pump, and now we can't find it!

Jon Wehrenberg
03-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Wayne,

Fill the water tank. Make sure the water pump valve is open.

Open a faucet such as the cold water faucet on the water compartment door. Wait a few minutes. This allows a little time for the head pressure of the water in the tank to push the air lock in the pump out and fill the pump with water.

Turn on the pump and as soon as you see water flow from the open faucet close the faucet. The pump is primed.