PDA

View Full Version : Calling all POGGERS, Need your help and it only takes a minute!

rmboies
02-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Morning all,

As most of you know, Jon and I started Pilots N Paws and we literally could not have done this without your help. In order to keep rescue work going, I have started a new business as a rep for a company who is launching "Daily Referral" The Talk of the Town.

Anyone who is internet savvy has heard of Groupon. Daily Referral is similar only better! We are in the pre-launch phase and are asking customers to register on our site and we are also looking for business participants. What's unique to Daily Referral is that customers can choose what discount offers they would like sent to them. In other words Skiffer won't be offered a bikini discount :-) He can choose his likes and choose to receive discount offers for those items only. Or, customers can also search for discounts outside of their area and outside of just the Daily Deal. For example, if you are headed to Florida on vacation, search for restaurant coupons, hotel discounts, etc. to use.

Businesses this is a fabulous way to market your business. You will have your own profile page to add your own content. You can make offers to consumers via your profile page at any time. This means you do not have to wait for your turn to be the Daily Deal as it is with Groupon. The database will be in the millions of customers, where else can you find that? We have 4,000 reps asking their friends and businesses just like I am asking you so easy to do the math!

For the pre-launch, what I need for everyone to do is head to:

www.prelaunch.dailyreferral.com enter your pre-launch information along with my rep number, 35929
A confirmation email will come to your email address (check your junk mail just in case) and with one click on that email you are registered.

You will be helping rescue animals and as I told Jim, my goal is to go beyond what Pilots N Paws already does and create low cost or free spay and neuter programs to curb the problem of overpopulation all together.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Debi (businesses, please feel free to contact me privately for additional information if you would like, castle_ridge@msn.com)

michaeldterry
02-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Done! Anything I can do to help Pilot N Paws - I'm on it!

Gary & Peggy Stevens
02-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Done Deal Deb.

Gary S.

rmboies
02-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Thank you Michael and Gary!! Remember, Vita and Peggy can register as well, anyone who has a separate email address. Appreciate everyone's support!

Debi

phorner
02-01-2011, 07:41 PM
All set up.

Thanks for all you do!

dale farley
02-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Done. Good luck.

michaeldterry
02-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Thank you Michael and Gary!! Remember, Vita and Peggy can register as well, anyone who has a separate email address. Appreciate everyone's support!

Debi

I sent Vita the link this morning and she will register today. Also, we're going to forward the request to several family and friends and ask that they preregister, as well!

rmboies
02-02-2011, 09:31 AM
AWESOME Michael, thank you!! please make sure you send the my referral number along with the link so PNP will get credit for it through me!

D

michaeldterry
02-03-2011, 07:23 AM
AWESOME Michael, thank you!! please make sure you send the my referral number along with the link so PNP will get credit for it through me!

D

Absolutely! We forwarded all instructions just as you posted them here. ;)