PDA

View Full Version : Private Camping, Anyone else have full hook-up on their property ?

antioch01
01-17-2011, 12:16 PM
We have a few acres in Murphy N.C. and installed 6 full hook-up campsites for our family and friends. we use to go up there several times a year to Rock Climb offroad vehicles in Tellico. Tellico is temporarilly closed for logging so we go up to Harley ride from time to time.
I just wondered if other folks have property like us that would like to trade some camping time. We would like to travel out West and are considering some acreage out there to develope like our Murphy property if we can't find some trades. Campgrounds are OK, but it is nice to not worry about reservations.

Just a thought,
Robert

Toy Box
01-17-2011, 06:37 PM
We have two full hook ups in Durango, Co. One inside and one outside. We have had a few folks stop by and use them but have never rented them out. Also have two in downtown FLL as well. I doubt we could ever use something in N.C.

Gary Carmichael
07-21-2011, 12:06 AM
Robert, I have hookups in V.A. and Southport N.C In V.A. full hookups N.C. water & elec only 50amp am selling the property in N.C. with the economy probably no time soon! AS I write this I am here in N,C. it is just after midnight and the temp outside is 86 just can't handle the heat anymore it is great in winter, but prefer the mountains. Gary

aggies09
07-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Robert, I have a hookup that you are welcome to use anytime as you are passing through in Abilene, TX. I have never rented or traded but POG members are always welcome for a stopover or short stay. Who knows, I might get out to NC sometime and need a stopover.