PDA

View Full Version : Libety Generator Baffle

MangoMike
11-03-2006, 10:28 AM
This is great. I've been waiting for this category.

Slightly Used baffle, needs a good home.

$124. Cash.

Mike

Jon Wehrenberg
11-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Whoever created the title for this: "Parts and Pieces ....." was clearly thinking of Mango.

I expect to see heavily modified Stainless rub rails posted next.

lewpopp
11-03-2006, 09:21 PM
I missed out on some of the conversation on the baffle. What is the baffle for? Where does it go?

MangoMike
11-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Lew,

This is one area where Marathon dominates Liberty. This dude hangs down about 4" mid bus and directs the generator radiator exhaust air away from the intake and the lower cruise airs.

As you can see it's easy to remove, well at least for me.

Mike

Jerry Winchester
11-04-2006, 08:41 PM
The funny part is that he was pulling into the generator repair place when he tore #2 off.

I'm just laughing with you, not at you. Well maybe at you a little.

win42
11-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Mango ! Are we going to have to put curb feelers around the bottom of your coach?

My friends wanted to put training wheels on my ATV after rolling it down a mountain.

Lee Bornstein
11-05-2006, 02:26 AM
Lost mine coming out of Graceland RV Park. Made a new one out of a 24" square sheet of galvanized I got at Home Depot.

Can show you how to make one if you need it. Need Tin Snips, Pop Rivets, Aluminum Tape, drill and a hemming tool/pliers.

Lee

MangoMike
11-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Lost mine coming out of Graceland RV Park. Made a new one out of a 24" square sheet of galvanized I got at Home Depot.

Can show you how to make one if you need it. Need Tin Snips, Pop Rivets, Aluminum Tape, drill and a hemming tool/pliers.

Lee

Thanks Lee,
Jon's company has made me a couple so far @$125 each (pretty reasonable as Liberty wanted $375). But next time you make one, and the time will come, why not post some pixs of the assembly.

Mike