PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Mini-Rally???

LarryB
12-28-2010, 09:34 AM
I know the CA. folks are very busy with the latest round of weather to hit the West, but has anyone had any thoughts toward a Mini- Rally this winter?

lloyd&pamela
12-28-2010, 01:28 PM
We will be in Malibu for a month starting January 13th.

Kenneth Brewer
12-28-2010, 02:40 PM
We will be in Malibu for a month starting January 13th.

Was there some damage done in Malibu after the recent storms? Were you planning on Malibu Beach RV Park? Just curious.

Thanks.

lloyd&pamela
12-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Thanks Ken we will call this week.

pwf252
12-28-2010, 05:22 PM
We were in malibu this weekend and there didn't appear to be alot of issues. We cut over to the valley on tujunga canyon and didn't see any problems, FWIW

HarborBus
12-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Kida looks like your thread got hijacked in favor of a weather report.....................................FWIW I'd be interested in a winter mini rally as well.

AprilWhine
12-28-2010, 11:21 PM
That sounds like fun, we are near by in Yuma, drove over to Riverside yesterday, it sure was pretty weather.

In other words, yes Sherry and I are interested.

Jim

AprilWhine
12-28-2010, 11:27 PM
There is a very nice campground in San Dimas ;)

Cheers,
Sherry

mikedee
12-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Count the Clark's in,

Sid Tuls
12-29-2010, 03:13 AM
You can count Sid&Judy in. It sure was a lot of fun last year in Nevada. When are you thinking of having it?(month)

LA-HODAG
12-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Motorcoach Country Club in Indio can take at least 10 buses the weekend of Feb 11-13 if folks are interested. The spots would not all be contiguous. It's a real nice park and has that great Palm Springs type weather. Lots of great golf in nearby La Quinta. Indio is not far from Quartsite if there are still stragglers over there. It is also near Joshua Tree National Park, which is beautiful in winter. Outdoor Resorts Indio, across the street from MCC, also has room. However, they have initiated a four night minimum this year to keep bums like me from popping over from LA for the weekend. Still, its an option. Both resorts have a number of Prevost owners as winter residents. Maybe we could do some recruiting. Any interest in that weekend?

AprilWhine
12-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Can't do that weekend, we are obligated to be in Vegas until 2/14 getting our annual medical services.

garyde
12-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Is there a 3 day weekend in Feb or March? Here is some suggestions:

http://www.palmspringsrvparks.com/

http://orindio.com/ or http://motorcoachcc.com/

I've stayed at both. I see where they are offering discounts at MCC so there might be a group rate deal.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=HPIB,HPIB:2009-45,HPIB:en&q=Temecula+rv+resorts

Rancho California is a place where we have had a mini rally in the past.

johnklopp
12-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Sounds like fun.
About time we met some of the gang errr POG members.
Looking forward to a date and location.

Jim Skiff
12-30-2010, 03:31 PM
It's nice to see that Gary Deinhard and Kevin Erion have stepped up to the plate to organize this one. You guys rock! Jello is still recovering from
the last West Coaster in Havasu. Ray actually has earned credits toward any future rallies so he is good for now. Light Beer could be making a charge.
Stay tuned!

LA-HODAG
12-30-2010, 06:52 PM
President's Day weekend is Feb. 18-21. Motorcoach Countryclub in Indio has space for at least 10 that weekend. Not sure I can make it personally, but will try. How does that weekend work for others?

AprilWhine
12-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Works for us!

garyde
12-30-2010, 09:08 PM
OK, lets get a count and we'll move forward.

AprilWhine
12-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Thanks for taking the lead on this Gary and Lise!

Put Fuzzy and me down as a definite. One coach, two people and two cats. :)

mikedee
12-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Clark's are good with any date, look forward to seeing everyone,

Ray Davis
12-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Of course!! Let's do it. Gary give me a call. Let's discuss.

Ray

HarborBus
01-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Thanks Gary & Lise, sounds like fun, count Evy and I in depending on time and location. Look forward to seeing everyone.

LarryB
01-01-2011, 10:35 AM
We will be there----hope it is some place warm.

garyde
01-01-2011, 10:57 AM
I count approx . 8 Coaces with interest so far, I will work on some dates and location.

AprilWhine
01-01-2011, 01:08 PM
I googled for the link to the RV park mentioned in Indio, are you sure we'll be welcome? Most of our coaches are over 10 years old and do not have full body paint.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-003.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-003.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-003.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-003.gif

Cheers, Sherry

garyde
01-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Some other owners can attest to this but typically Prevost are accepted. We have had no issues in the past with any RV Resort or Park. I believe what they are attempting to do is maintain some exclusion rule which works with the Law without getting sued. It is a discresionary rule however.

LA-HODAG
01-02-2011, 05:00 PM
My elderly coach is welcome at both ORI and MCC in Indio. As Gary said, any Prevost is OK as long as it looks nice. There is a truckwash on I-10 just west of Indio if you want to scrub up on the way in.

hhoppe
01-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Gary & Kevin: Thanks for stepping up to the plate. Shirley & I will be traveling to Tucson on Jan 11 and are scheduled to stay Jan 15th until at least Feb 15th. We have to head back to N. Cal sometime before March 12th. Count us in for any date you decide between Feb17 and March 12th. It will be great to meet the old gang and meet any new Poggers. Missed seeing you all this past year. Weather there will be great and let the fun began.
Harry & Shirley Hoppe.

hhoppe34@att.net

Sid Tuls
01-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Harry where do you stay in Tucson. Will be coming thru there in that time frame I think.

AprilWhine
01-02-2011, 09:34 PM
My elderly coach is welcome at both ORI and MCC in Indio. As Gary said, any Prevost is OK as long as it looks nice. There is a truckwash on I-10 just west of Indio if you want to scrub up on the way in.

Thanks to all.
I singled out this post to quote because the info about the truck wash was needed. Staying in desert parks means no washing vehicles of any kind. They do allow me to buff out scratches in the stainless.

Jim

Sid Tuls
01-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Hey Gary Judy and I plan on being there. I will talk to Brent Hicks as soon as a date has been set. Look forward to it!!

AprilWhine
01-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Gary & Kevin: Thanks for stepping up to the plate. Shirley & I will be traveling to Tucson on Jan 11 and are scheduled to stay Jan 15th until at least Feb 15th. We have to head back to N. Cal sometime before March 12th. Count us in for any date you decide between Feb17 and March 12th. It will be great to meet the old gang and meet any new Poggers. Missed seeing you all this past year. Weather there will be great and let the fun began.
Harry & Shirley Hoppe.

hhoppe34@att.net

Aren't you the person we met at the Stockton RV park in November? Will be great to see you again!

Cheers, Sherry

Sid Tuls
01-02-2011, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=AprilWhine;70882]Thanks to all.
I singled out this post to quote because the info about the truck wash was needed. Staying in desert parks means no washing vehicles of any kind. They do allow me to buff out scratches in the stainless.

Jim they have great washing service in the parks! Plus they do a better job than truck washes!! The prices are real fair!

AprilWhine
01-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Some other owners can attest to this but typically Prevost are accepted. We have had no issues in the past with any RV Resort or Park. I believe what they are attempting to do is maintain some exclusion rule which works with the Law without getting sued. It is a discresionary rule however.

I have noticed that a Prevost is exempt from the ten year rule. ;) Fuzzy and I have also noticed that when shopping, do not use the "P" word or the price goes up by at least 20%. :D

Sid Tuls
01-02-2011, 10:08 PM
AprilWhine, I notice that you trailer your tow vehicle. You may want to ask either park if they have a place to store your trailer. I stay there every year but don't have an answer for you. The one thing I do know is that they are both the nicest parks that you can stay at!! When you check in you can find info on the bus cleaning service. I always use the company called Excotic detail they come out with a crew on 10-12 and have you looking good in no time!!

garyde
01-04-2011, 12:10 AM
I put in an e-mail today for MCC in Indio for two different weekends. Feb. 18, 19 and 20th (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday night) or the following week of Feb. 24,25, 26th (Thurs., Friday, Saturday nights) We'll keep you posted.

hhoppe
01-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Sid & Judy:
Baudty RV & RV Park in Tucson is closed. We have a spot not far from Baudry at Rincon Country West, 4555 S. Mission Rd., Reservations 1-800-782-7275, http:www.RinconCountry.com, email annette@rinconcountry.com. Shirley and I would be happy to see you both.
This is a new to us park so check it out before comitting.

LarryB
01-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Harry, How do you like Rincon W? We are headed that way in a couple of weeks.

Sorry for the thread drift!!!!

garyde
01-05-2011, 08:27 PM
I spoke with http://motorcoachcc.com/index-6.html. We are setting aside 15 or more sites for Feb.18,19, and the 20th. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
We have about 10 Coaches interested so far, I need commitments now to move forward. Also, if you have any freinds who are interested, let them know. The minimum length
for a Class A Coach is 30 feet. And they allow two pets. Rates are based on 15 or more Coaches, not all in the same grouping. Per day: $57.80 for back in (Privacy) & $81.80 for Pull in (Premium)
They rent owners spaces so these are all spaces where the owners are not there on those dates.
So e-mail me or call me or just post here.
805-896-0222 cell or gary@deinhardelectric.com

mikedee
01-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Gary,
One of the nicest RV parks in the country. See you then and thanks for your efforts.

hhoppe
01-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Gary those dates worked perfect for us. We will be there on the 18,19,29 site selection your choice. Thanks Again

Larry Beer: We have not stayed at or seen Rincon W before. My cousin checked it out for us and said we would fit and like it. We will arrive on the 1-15 and be in lot 835. We look forward to seeing you. With Baudry closed this year took a lot of premium spaces away from Tucson..

HarborBus
01-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Gary, The dates Feb 18, 19, & 20th work for us so sign us up for a back in site.

Thanks again for you work on this.

LarryB
01-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Gary, Please put us down for a Back-In site. Any chance for an early arrival or an extended stay at the Rally Rate?

garyde
01-08-2011, 12:08 AM
I am working with MCC on the details and will be posting more info as soon as possible. To date we have approx. 14 Buses who have said they will be there. We are planning a POT LUCK dinner Saturday evening with Mike and Jean Simmons at Outdoor Resorts Club House across the street from MCC. I will be posting a list of the members who are firm. Please call or PM me for more info.

gmcbuffalo
01-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Gary put us on the list please, back in slot would be great.
GregM

brent
01-10-2011, 07:44 PM
I am making the reservation now - looking forward to seeing the everyone again.

garyde
01-10-2011, 09:08 PM
I started a new thread for sign up information. My mistake but please read it.

Here are the people commited so far.

1. Larry and Sandy Dahlin
2. James Ray & Sherry Crosslin
3. John Klopp & Cheryl Ray
4. Sid & Judy Tuls
5. Ray & Kathy Davis
6. Harry and Shirley Hoppe
7. Mike and Dee Clark
8. Larry & Teddy Beer
9. Elliot & Evy mcleod
10.Greg & Huong
11.Steve & Rhonda Bennett
12.Gary & Lise Deinhard
13. Brent
14. Mike & Jean Simmons ;Staying at their site across the street at Outdoor Resorts, Indio.

If you have not signed up and you want to attend, please let me know so I can keep the list up to date.

LA-HODAG
01-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Jeanmarie and I will be attending also, per my p.m. to Gary.

I am thinking of (loosely) organizing an expedition to Joshua Tree NP, which is about 50 miles from Indio, on either Saturday or Sunday. This huge desert park has beautiful scenery, much of which is visible merely by driving the main road, but is better seen from one of the many hiking trails. Just driving from the south to north entrances takes a couple of hours, so this would be pretty much a whole day outing. Photographers will want to be in the park for the typically beautiful sunset, which probably makes Sunday the best day. (Potluck already scheduled for Saturday night.)

Hiking and rock climbing are the probably the main attractions. Depending on weather and the relative fitness of the group, we will have lots of options.

Off road driving is prohibited in the park but there are dirt roads to some remote and beautiful spots for those who need to eat some dust.

Click here for park info: http://www.nps.gov/jotr/index.htm

Please let me know if interested.

Bryan

johnklopp
01-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Unfortunately Cheryl and I will not be able to attend. I will be on assignment in Tennessee, as I am one of the unfortunate few still required to work. At least Nashville should be fun. If time permits, we may try to make the Florida mini rally. Until next time, John and Cheryl.

garyde
01-12-2011, 10:06 PM
I spoke with Dawn at Motor Coach Country Club. She has set aside 15 private spaces for us. For those who sign up after those are filled, premium sites are available.
Please call in and make your reservation as they need deposits from 15 to hold the reservation.($50.00 each) Call 760-863-0789. I will be checking with them on friday to see how many have signed up.
Any questions , call me 805-896-0222. We're 37 days counting down!

For those who are coming early or staying after, remember to mention the one free night promotion.

See previous post;

http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/showthread.php?5300-Mini-Rally-Sign-up-at-Motorcoach-Country-Club

AprilWhine
01-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Gary, I called and tried to make our reservation today but was told that the Internet special of one free night was not valid with our POG reservations. I have not yet made our reservation in light of this.

garyde
01-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Please go back and read my posts regarding reservations. The 3 night rally is a discounted rate for 3 nights. That is already arranged. If you want to stay additional days before or after the rally, you can make private arrangements using the free day.

LA-HODAG
01-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Dang. We have to bow out due to unexpected business travel. I was really looking forward to meeting Poggers face to face.
p.s.: Despite the resounding apparent lack of interest, I hope some folks will check out Joshua Tree. I hope everyone has a great time!

Coloradobus
01-16-2011, 11:27 AM
Well we had the dates open and travel timie available. Chris and I were SET about coming and just got off the phone wanting to make reservations with MCC. We have 2 stumbling blocks with the MCC. 1st, there only Premium sites now available for $99.00 a nite less a 20% discount, but the BIGGIE is their 2 PET limit. As you know, we have 2 schnauzers Max and Keesha and the fox terrier, Loki. We were going to bring Chris' mom along for a bus ride and were excited to come to the mini POG, but we can't leave one of our dogs home. Bummer. Have a good time.

Coloradobus
01-16-2011, 12:34 PM
OK, its settled. We are staying at Desert Shores down the street. We will be arriving Firday the 18th. Now, we need to figure out how to gain access into Motorcoach Country Club for visiting.

Fred
01-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Betty and I have a place at Desert Shores, so we will try to attend rally events. MCC and Indio ORI are getting a little fussy about letting non-residents into their parks. As Jim and Chris mentioned, we will have to make arrangements to get into the parks. Fred and Betty Siegrist.

garyde
01-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi everyone. Just to let you know, we have set aside 15 sites at the discounted rate. These are the less expensive sites; The pricing I previously posted. Those sites are not spoken for so make sure when you call you ask for those sites.

Coloradobus
01-16-2011, 09:19 PM
Gary,, It doesn't make any difference now, but when I called this morning I was told the 50 dollar sites were all taken. Even if we got one, we couldn't use it since we have 1 more dog than their policy allows. Bummer, I would have liked to have been part of the inner circle, been able to walk the dogs looking at all the busses.

As Fred S above said, MCC and the Resort acrossed the street have become increasingly fussy about non-residents coming in.
Last year, staying down the road at Desert Shores, with Fred driving us in his Jeep with Desert Shore stickers, we wanted to gain entry into Motorcoach Country Club and had to wait almost 1/2 hour before they reluctantly let us in to see show coaches.

If their policy is still fussy, better make sure those of us on the outside can get in to both parks for POG functions.

garyde
01-16-2011, 09:32 PM
I will call tomorrow. Those 15 sites are reserved for us, set aside, not filled up. Its $57.80 back in & $81.80 pull in. As far as the animals are concerned, I will look into it. If there are two parties in a bus , they may make an exception.
If Dawn is not there please mention her name as well as the POG sites .

If anyone else is going to make a reservation, please call me first so I can e-mail Dawn and add you to our list. 805-896-0222 or e-mail; gary@deinhardelectric.com

gmcbuffalo
01-17-2011, 12:41 AM
When I called they did check my name against some list. So saying POG is not enough to get the POG rate and spots.
Greg

garyde
01-17-2011, 08:39 PM
I spoke with Dawn at MCC this morning and re explained to her that a person does not have to be on my list to reserve one of the 15 private sites. I then sent her an e mail re-enforcing that conversation.
So, please call me or e mail me if you have any problems. I will make your reservation if need be. It's just $50.00 deposit to reserve.
The premium sites are available as well at a discount.

Coloradobus
01-18-2011, 12:58 AM
Thanks Gary, I got your message when we got home. And thanks for trying to stretch their pet policy. Chris and I having dealt all last year doing simialar ground work for airstream rallies as you are doing now, we know the frustration.
See you the 18th. Chris' mom is excited for another bus trip.

garyde
01-22-2011, 12:29 PM
I will be posting events in and around Indio, California during our Rally dates: Here is one I reviewed this morning;
Riverside County Fair and Date Festival starting Feb.18.
http://www.americantowns.com/ca/indio/events/riverside-county-fair-and-national-date-festival

If you have any ideas or events for the 3 day weekend, feel free to post.

Coloradobus
01-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Here's an idea that we were invited to to bring an Airstream for display. Ours won't be in the display, but there will be Airstreams on display. the Palms Springs Modernism Show Week Feb 17-27,2011

http://www.modernismweek.com/about_us.htm

garyde
01-27-2011, 06:36 PM
There are still sites available so for those who wish to attend, please call me or Motorcoach Country Club. If you have signed up but have not called with your deposit, please do so now.
It looks like we have about 20-25 Buses so far plus the people who are at a different RV Resort.

truk4u
01-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Looks like a great Rally forming, wish we could be there. You left coasters are putting us to shame out here on the right coast!

Have fun and post pictures...

garyde
02-07-2011, 10:32 PM
Next week, Friday the 18th is our Mini Rally in Indio, California. There's still room for anyone who wants to attend. For those who are attending, we will be having a Pot Luck dinner Saturday night.
So now's the time to figure out what everyone will be bringing. Main dish, Salad, Pasta, Deserts.
Please call me or e mail me.

Our Dinner will be held at Mike and Jean Simmons Clubhouse at Outdoor Resorts.

HarborBus
02-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Elliott $ Evy will bring a green salad.

Ray
02-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Can't wait--we will be there with bells on.

We will bring a red pot. salad with blue cheese and bacon--if you want something different, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can change OR if you need additional items.

Thank you for organizing--we are so looking forward to being there. Maria and Ray Hoffman

BUSTER
02-08-2011, 03:41 PM
We will bring a pan of lasagna...looking forward to seeing everyone

Sid Tuls
02-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Judy Tuls will bring a dessert

Lawrence M.
02-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Sandy Dahlin will bring her infamous meatballs!

Coloradobus
02-09-2011, 12:06 AM
We wiill bring a dessert. And we will be bringing Chris' mom (83) with us for a 2 week bus tour, so she can see what we do when we are on the road.. Ma-mah is going to have a blast!

BrianE
02-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Beverly will bring a pasta salad.

garyde
02-09-2011, 09:09 PM
We are in the process of having Prevost spend a day with us with their new 32 foot Service Truck. I will keep you posted on this.

mikedee
02-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Gary,
We have a very sick dog and can not make the event next week. Dusty had to have surgery yesterday and will be on recovering for two weeks. Dusty spleen was found to be near the size of a football, really strange. The vet thinks its not cancer but we are awaiting the lab tests.

Sorry we miss you all,

Coloradobus
02-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Gary, What will the new Prevost Service truck be doing, show and tell, or repair?

garyde
02-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi Everyone. The dinner is shaping up well, for those who have not committed to some meal, and so far I have 7 who have posted, please e mail me or post what you will be bringing. Might I suggest several meat dishes as we are needing a few of those. Appetizers also, if you can include with your dish some appetizers. We have about 20 coaches in all I believe at this point, so about 20 or so couples with friends. I will bring whatever we are short on.
In addition, I will bring a case of wine for the event.

garyde
02-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Jason Hatfield , technicians, & a Convertor technician will be on hand all day Friday with their new Service Truck. They will be available to help answear questions and get members input as to what Prevost owners want and need in a mobile Service Truck.
Prevost plans to offer service out of its Mira Loma Prevost Center. Instead of a customer traveling to Mira Loma for repair and service , they will be coming down to Palm Springs , and Indio to visit owners at their Sites.
This is an opportunity to meet and speak with the people who maintain these buses and also
get some help.
For those who are planning to arrive friday, try to be there as early as possible to take advantage of this one day event.
Jason Brown who works for Prevost but on the Convertor side of the buisness will also be there to help with Convertor questions and problems.
So, make a list.

garyde
02-11-2011, 09:52 PM
We will be having a raffle on Saturday night for several complimentary Level 3 Service courtesy of Prevost.

truk4u
02-12-2011, 08:52 AM
That's great having a Prevost Service truck at the Rally with technical support from Prevost, you guys have done a great job. Be sure to take lots of pictures and let us know what type mobile service they will eventually provide.

Steve Bennett
02-12-2011, 10:42 AM
The Bennett's will bring a chicken taco salad. Mike & Dee sorry to hear about your dog, hope he recovers well.

Fred
02-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Fred and Betty Siegrist will bring ham and beans and corn bread.

Ray Davis
02-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Ray and Kathy will be bringing a chicken salad.

Coloradobus
02-14-2011, 03:05 PM
We will bring Potstickers along with Pie.

garyde
02-15-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'm heading out Wednsday evening to Mira Loma and then the next day to MCC in Indio. As I understand it, MCC is sold out for this weekend. Its going to be a great time.
For those who have not committed to Saturday night POT LUCK, please contact me.

Sid Tuls
02-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Gary where is the pot luck going to be held? And what time?

garyde
02-17-2011, 01:11 AM
Hi Sid. The Pot Luck Dinner will be held Saturday night 6:00 PM at Mike & Jean Simmons Country Club across the street from us at Outdoor Resorts Indio,
and 5:30 PM Appetizers and wine. I will have some paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils.
It is BYO Beverage but I will be bringing some wine for everyone.
http://orindio.com/

Sid Tuls
02-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Gary I'm here in Indio, Just let me know if you need help with anything or give me a call 559-901-6426 Also I'm in lot # 254 There is a Cosco just around the corner that make things easy for last minute to do things.

garyde
02-17-2011, 04:26 PM
There will be a Pro-Am Golf tournament here on Saturday. All members are welcome to attend. All other days, the golf coarse is open beginning at 9:00 AM . just walk on.
Saturday morning Breakfast at MCC dining ; If you want to have breakfast at MCC, they will be open at 8:00AM on Saturday. Credit cards are accepted, not cash.
Just bring your temporary member card.

HarborBus
02-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Gary do you have a list as to where everyone is going to be parked? It's my understanding that we are scattered throughout the park. I think it would be a good idea the report here where everyone is.

Sid & Judy Tuls #254
Larry & Teddy Beer #359
Elliott & Evy McLeod #360

garyde
02-17-2011, 07:26 PM
I'm in site #336. Dawn will give me the site numbers in the morning for everyone and I will post them.
My cell # 805-896-0222. My e-mail; gary@deinhardelectric.com

garyde
02-17-2011, 07:42 PM
The Prevost Service Truck and personell led by Jason Hatfield and our own Scott Parks. They will be at my space at around 10:30 AM. #336 Then, whoever needs something they will go from there.

garyde
02-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Betty and I have a place at Desert Shores, so we will try to attend rally events. MCC and Indio ORI are getting a little fussy about letting non-residents into their parks. As Jim and Chris mentioned, we will have to make arrangements to get into the parks. Fred and Betty Siegrist.

Hi Fred. Call me . 805-896-0222 . To make arrangements to come in. Also, for the potluck Saturday at Indio ORI.

garyde
02-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Here are some photo's of Friday and Saturday. It rained all evening Friday into the early morning. A group of us went out for Mexican food friday night. Hopefully some others will post as well.

Here is the site:https://picasaweb.google.com/garydeinhard/20110219?authkey=Gv1sRgCPO1z9zzsbudXg#557562486366 2225858

Jim Skiff
02-20-2011, 06:56 AM
Gary,

Looks like a lot of fun with old and new friends!

Jim

garyde
02-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Here are some photo's of the Coaches, Motorcoach Country Club and the Indio Fair. Mike & Jean Simmons had tables set for 20 some POGGERS at The Jaclalope Restaurant tonight. Great freinds and food.
It all went by so quickly. Not enough time but jambed pack with memories and new friends.

https://picasaweb.google.com/garydeinhard/20110218?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ_Mg7TLuKWsTQ#

michaeldterry
02-21-2011, 05:28 AM
Here are some photo's of the Coaches, Motorcoach Country Club and the Indio Fair. Mike & Jean Simmons had tables set for 20 some POGGERS at The Jaclalope Restaurant tonight. Great freinds and food.
It all went by so quickly. Not enough time but jambed pack with memories and new friends.

https://picasaweb.google.com/garydeinhard/20110218?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ_Mg7TLuKWsTQ#

Great pictures, Gary! It looks like a fun time was had by all at a beautiful resort. I'm intrigued by the golf cart carrier shown in picture # 23 of 77. Any idea who this belongs to and/or where I can get more information? (We bougt another full size 4 seater EZ Go golf cart this weekend that i wouldn't mind bringing with us when we travel in the bus). It appears that this golf cart carrier would enable us to still use our Blue Ox tow bar for our toad.

garyde
02-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Hi Michael. I don't know the people who own the Coach. I just thought it was an interesting set up. I have seen similar at FMCA Rally's.

HarborBus
02-22-2011, 12:02 AM
Gary,

Evy and I would like to thank you and all that helped to organize the Mini-Rally. We had a great time and got a chance to put more faces with names. And what can I say about MCC, the staff was very helpful, friendly and professional, additionally the all the residents of the park made us feel right at home, what a great experience. And we even got at least one additional POG member as a direct result of the rally.

Sincerely
Elliott & Evy

Coloradobus
03-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Gary,
Chris and I and Chris' mom, Floy want to give a big "thankyou" for setting the rally up. As Airstream Rally planning committee members, we realize what snafus can crop up with a large group.

Kudos, We had a great time.

gmcbuffalo
03-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Yes Gary Thank You for your work.
Greg and Huong

garyde
03-03-2011, 10:33 PM
It was all my pleasure. I really enjoyed the whole weekend. I wish it had been a few more days. Thanks to everyone who madeit and I hope we can do it again .

Sid Tuls
03-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Thanks Gary!!! I'm still here and loving every minute of it. It was a great day today about 80.