PDA

View Full Version : Florida Holidays 2010

Gary & Peggy Stevens
12-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Peg and I are in Florida this year for the Christmas Holidays.

We are today in St. Lucie, ORA for the Christmas Holidays. Site # 205 Paul, in case you read this first. Hope to hear from Paul and Janice Phorner, if they are not already with family

We are heading for Signature Resorts in Naples on Monday for 4 days. I know there are several people in Pelican Lakes, maybe we can hook up for an afternoon. Let us know

then on to Heritage RV Resort for the New Years

Gary L. Stevens 713-252-2599

truk4u
12-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Not far behind you Gary, we'll be at TGO Titusville on the 28th.

rickdesilva
12-23-2010, 09:44 PM
If the snow holds out, we'll make a rapid run to Naples the day after Christmas then we'll arrive in Pelican around New Years eve. The plan is to spend January down there and leave the coach until March or April. I'm still working hard so I can redistribute some wealth so I'll be commuting to NJ February and March. We're on 4767 Southern Breeze Drive.

Charles Spera
12-24-2010, 12:34 AM
We're in the north for Christmas and New Year's and will be back at Pelican on the 4th of Jan. probably until March or so. Look us up at 4529 Southern Breeze Drive.

phorner
12-24-2010, 08:44 AM
Peg and I are in Florida this year for the Christmas Holidays.

We are today in St. Lucie, ORA for the Christmas Holidays. Site # 205 Paul, in case you read this first. Hope to hear from Paul and Janice Phorner, if they are not already with family

We are heading for Signature Resorts in Naples on Monday for 4 days. I know there are several people in Pelican Lakes, maybe we can hook up for an afternoon. Let us know

then on to Heritage RV Resort for the New Years

Gary L. Stevens 713-252-2599

Hello Gary!

We're on Lot # 25.... we'll stop by to see you. If you have no plans for Christmas Eve, we have a local restaurant we thinking of for dinner.

Keep in touch. Best contact number is 609-364-7110.

Gary Carmichael
12-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Gary, WE are planning on leaving V.A. on the 29th Dec if the snow holds off! We are at Riverbend lot 186 there till April.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
12-25-2010, 09:06 AM
We arrived at Port St. Lucie Thursday.

Met up with Janice & Paul Phorner and went out and had a great Cristmas Eve dinner with them.

Ended the evening with some wine and great conversation in our bus.

Fantastic Christmas Eve with friends and fellow POGers.

Merry Christmas to everybody.

Peg and I are heading over to Signature RV resort in Naples on Monday.

Gary S.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
12-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Forgot to mention we stopped by Millenium for a visit of there new facilities. Vonna showed us their newest H3, what a beautiful bus.

Rick and Mark aimed my headlights so I coud see a little better driving at night and then we took this picture of our visit.

These two joined us before we left for our trip and are our newest family members.

Zach and Ziva are currently 9 weeks old. Brother and Sister, he is the white miniature schnauzer, and she is the little black girl. They love the RV llife.