PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

kenrobertson
12-22-2010, 08:50 AM
Melodie and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all our POG friends a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year. We are just wrapping up what has been an unbelievable first year at Luxury Coach Brokers, due in large part to the support we have received from Jim Skiff and all of you POGGERS. Our most sincere thanks go out to all of you! We look forward to seeing you this winter in Florida, but if you can't make it to sunny Florida, then keep an eye on our website for exciing new inventory.

Coloradobus
12-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Happy Holidays back to Ken and Melodie, and everyone from a snowless Denver. The mountains are getting poinded with snow., leaving us in a rain shadow.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Thank you Ken and Melodie and same to you from Di and me.

You may think POG had something to do with your success, but in truth you earned it and I am glad to count you as a friend.

merle&louise
12-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Karen and I would like to wish Ken & Melodie a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Ken your success with Luxury Coach Brokers is a direct reflection of your hard work over the past 30 years. Folks know that they can trust you and that you are a straight shooter - that means alot today.

To the rest of our POG family - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Can't wait for POG 10!

mike kerley
12-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Right bach at you Ken. You first impressed us with your RV service business in Lakeland Florida many years ago, demonstrating your commiitment to good service. I'm sure you have carried that forward to your new venture. Have a Merry Christmas and we hope next year is even better for you and Melodie.

phorner
12-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Same to you, Ken. And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our POG friends around this great country.

Safe travels everyone......

Woody
12-22-2010, 05:01 PM
FROM LUCY, BB(BEECH BONANZA) the coon cat, Joan & Tad (Woody)

hobobimmer
12-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Merry Christmas Ken and Melodie from Eric, Deb, and Jay Faires in Huntsville, TN. Merry Christmas, also, to all POG members across the globe (primarily in the U.S. and Canada, I'm sure). We hope you all have fun holidays.

Eric, Deb, Jay Faires
Huntsville, TN

Gary Carmichael
12-23-2010, 07:25 AM
Megan and I wish everyone on this site, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, safe travels in the coming year! Hope to meet some of you next year have only met Jon.

Jim Skiff
12-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone from the Skiff family!

ToyMan
12-23-2010, 03:50 PM
To All Democrat POGers:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To All Republican POGers:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

JIM CHALOUPKA
12-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Merry Christmas from both of us.

JIM & BARB :):)

chtree
12-23-2010, 05:36 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL POGGERS!!

Chris

Denny
12-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
12-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Celebrating the birthday of our Lord and Savior. Hope all have a Very Happy New Year and safe one.

Been very busy lately with the birthing of my first grandchild, Mikayla Jane Walker. Born Dec 3rd weighing 8# 10.5oz. 23inches long! Born in Columbia, MD. Mom, Dad and baby doing well. They are now stationed at Fort Mead. Closer than Hawaii and Iraq:):)

Blessings to all,
Ed and Sandy

Alek&Lucia
12-25-2010, 08:30 AM
:)

Lucia and Alek from ILLINOIS wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and hope the New 2011 Year will be your best ever.

Putnam, ILLINOIS

michaeldterry
12-25-2010, 08:35 AM
Merry Christmas to all our POG family & friends!

garyde
12-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all POG members and their families. Hope to see you in the New Year.

Jim Skiff
12-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Jon,

This video wasn't filmed in your driveway was it?
Click here to see Knoxville driveway video (http://www.weather.com/outlook/videos/iwitness-man-goes-sliding-down-street-19083#19083)

Jon Wehrenberg
12-25-2010, 05:24 PM
My driveway is steeper (80 foot drop in 280 feet of length), but on the day we had the ice storm (first since we moved here 11 years ago) I didn't dare go near the slope of the driveway because I couldn't even stand where it was level.

If I had tried that I probably would have been doing about 62.5 MPH by the time I hit the bottom.

There are now enough POG members who have been up the driveway to testify its slope is difficult to exaggerate and navigate.

garyde
12-25-2010, 06:04 PM
The Official Jon Wehrenberg Driveway Luge:

http://www.google.com/images?rls=HPIB,HPIB:2009-45,HPIB:en&q=luge&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=8XcWTbq9KYi4sQO10JHLCg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=7&ved=0CFwQsAQwBg&biw=1336&bih=634