PDA

View Full Version : Nikon D700 and lens for sale on ebay see link below

lloyd&pamela
12-21-2010, 02:17 PM
http://shop.ebay.com/wlw3-e-bay/m.html

I will be adding additional items this week.

Ray Davis
12-21-2010, 04:48 PM
So are you replacing the D700? Something better? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ray

lloyd&pamela
12-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Going smaller. Leica or the upcoming Fugi FinePix x100. We will be heading back to NS in March and leaving the bus here in Southern California with Steve Bennett to sell. We are looking for property in NS to build on and will curtail our travel for a while to reconnect at home. So no need for so much equipment. I will be listing more in the coming days as we start to clean out the bus after the holidays. We have enjoyed our three year tour and hope to stay connected with everyone. Our next tour may be on water though, the Great Circle or a canal barge in Europe. But that will be after we build a home in NS. We are still heading to Ireland and Northern Europe in 2011 on another cruise. But we want to lighten our load for the trip home.

We are in San Diego until the middle of January and then will return to Malibu for a month and then to Dockweiler for a month. We would love to see the CA gang before we leave. We have throughly enjoyed all the POG members and rallies and hope we have inspired some to try extending there time on the road. We have loved the life for the last three years and hope to continue the blog and the adventure closer to home with a few extended junkets. Thanks for asking.

Ray Davis
12-21-2010, 05:22 PM
We will be heading back to NS in March and leaving the bus here in Southern California with Steve Bennett to sell.

Wow, another owner getting out of busing! I must have missed the notification! Well, sorry to hear that you're going to be selling your coach, but hope that you come back soon.

Ray

lloyd&pamela
12-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Just that time in the journey of life. We will still enjoy the last few months before turning her over to Steve. He did the initial coach inspection and we trust him completely. We have followed Jon's maintenance schedule and replaced everything we could, someone will get a great coach. Had 99,000 miles when we bought her and we added another 41,000 with our adventure. We will keep in touch and you are always welcome to NS.

Ray Davis
12-21-2010, 05:32 PM
And remember, when you do get down to Steve's plan on joining some of us So Cal people for dinner one evening. I'll try to pick a better restaurant this time! :)