PDA

View Full Version : Naples Area Park

LNDYCHT
12-16-2010, 05:53 PM
I have been looking for a spot near Naples for a month from mid January. I have never been to the area, but I'm sure that someone can help. The three spots I have looked at are Silver Lakes, Pelican Lake and Signature Resorts. Price wise they are all fairly close. Signature is the newest but looks fairly barren.

Has anyone stayed at at these spots. Any help is appreciated.

Charles Spera
12-16-2010, 07:09 PM
No doubt about it, Pelican Lake is the nicest. We discovered it last year and decided to return here for the season this year.
When you get here, look us up at 4529 Southern Breeze Dr.
Send a PM if you would like.

Jamie Bradford
12-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Pelican Lake is really nice...

Call Sue Rosol @734-377-8602

She will take good care of you.

Jamie

jack14r
12-17-2010, 08:42 AM
Some of the high end resorts have a rule on the age of the coach,just tell them if they ask that it is a 2001,they will never know the difference.

rickdesilva
12-17-2010, 01:52 PM
No age limit at Pelican, only requirements are Class A, at least 26' , commercially manufactured and presentable in looks and repair.

LNDYCHT
12-17-2010, 06:43 PM
:)
Some of the high end resorts have a rule on the age of the coach,just tell them if they ask that it is a 2001,they will never know the difference.

The age rule is a way for parks to sift through the unwanted. "Prevost" or "Liberty Coach" usually quashes the rule. When all else fails I send them a picture of the old girl. She's ugly and green but the shiny stainless seems to over power them.http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Will Garner
12-17-2010, 07:45 PM
We stayed at Pelican Lakes last year. Nice facility. This year we are trying Signature Resorts since no short term spots are available at Pelican Lakes. We are just going down for a long weekend to help Carole's sister and brother in law celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. When speaking with Signature Resorts they espoused the less than ten year old rule. We just told them it was a Prevost. The young lady asked us to send a photo, which we did. We were immediately awarded a spot although it had to be on the outside perimeter of the resort property not facing the lake. That's fine with us. I'll post after returning as to what the facility was like. We know it is new but for what we needed it was the best we could do on such short notice.

So like an earlier post, tell them Prevost and then send them a photo.

Woody
01-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Arrived at Signature today and was ushered to a great lake front east facing site. Nice place!

We made the big MISTAKE of stopping at the KOA in Okeechobee last night on a pull through. Coach was down hill 15 degrees as all the pull throughs have a crown and with a large tow car one must use 99.9% of the space