PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Rally

Gary Carmichael
11-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Is any one in this group going to the rally in Stuart Fla at Liberty Coach in early Feb I have signed up would like to meet some of you, since I could not make Kerrville this year. Yea I know it's a Liberty thing but a lot of fun and good food!

charlesebrownjr
11-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Liberty won't allow CC's on their property so I can't come:D:D

garyde
11-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Actually, Liberty Coach is an equal opportunity Prevost Provider. They just know when you visit, you might just switch! They take plastic trade-ins also
Truc. FYI

Gary Carmichael
11-27-2010, 07:52 AM
Yep, They do take plastic trade ins, They also have a lot of eye candy on the lot !

truk4u
11-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Gary D,

If I showed up in the Plasticmobile, that ole Pirate Wishnoff would corner me like a coyote and a rooster in the hen house. I made sure I would be in Fort Myers at that time so I couldn't touch the stainless.

Jon Wehrenberg
11-27-2010, 08:56 AM
We have been to a couple of the super bowl rallies. We stopped because the price got silly for a parking spot on sand or blacktop, with three feet of space between coaches.

Liberty does a great job of making everyone feel at home and welcome. Their techs work their tails off taking care of the coaches, and it is fantastic seeing the coaches, new and used. Maybe Skiffer has spoiled us because POG puts on fine rallies at upscale campgrounds for less money. I would like to see Liberty do something similar, maybe with their service trailer there and serious seminars in the mornings for owners. For me the reason I would go to more Liberty rallies is the learning experience. The collected knowledge at one of their rallies is unmatched.

rfoster
11-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Plus your Judge's costume did look kind of silly - uh --- I mean becoming.

Jon Wehrenberg
11-27-2010, 03:10 PM
As I recall Mr. Foster your regalia was identical to mine. I still wear mine on formal occasions.