PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Aqua Hot parts

Pete
11-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Thought it was time to tune up my Aqua Hot, and went to Aqua Hot's web site...found the parts I need but was unable to order because I am not a dealer. Have I missed something here? Who do you guys get your parts from? Maybe I did not navigate the site correctly, or can you only get parts from one of the dealers?

Ray Davis
11-02-2010, 08:14 PM
You can usually call them, and they will give you a list of a couple of local people. I've generally found that truck refrigeration companies are quite often AquaHot or Webasto dealers.

Ray

Pete
11-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Thanks Ray, I think I figured it out, and was able to order on line from Aqua Hot. Sorry if I inconvenienced any one.

merle&louise
11-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Pete,

It has been a little while since I ordered a few fuel nozzles from Vehicle Systems (Aqua Hot) in Fort Lupton, CO but I think that I was able to purchase them directly and didn't have to go thru Newell. I usually buy 3 or 4 fuel nozzles at a time to save on freight. I figure they won't go bad and I will use them soon or later.

It sounds like from what they have told you that they don't sell directly to the public anymore!

d.mckendree
11-03-2010, 01:14 PM
For Aqua Hot parts at discounted prices contact Roger Berke at www.RVHydronicHeaterRepair.com
He also has a group on Yahoo - HydronicRVHeating - where he will answer questions and has lots of useful info posted.

Dave Campbell
2008 Beaver
(Always fighting off MPD)

Gary & Peggy Stevens
11-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey Dave welcome to THE PREVOST OWNERS GROUP.

On you signature line, you say ( " Always Fighting OFF "MPD" ). ? Good luck with that. :D

Gary S.

Pete
11-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Tuga, I managed to set up an account with Aqua Hot and buy direct from them. Just needed a nozzle, and in line filter.