PDA

View Full Version : New Big Rigs Online Edition

Jamie Bradford
10-07-2010, 11:41 AM
I have been testing the new online version of Big Rigs for the last few months and it is WONDERFUL!

For those of you who want the latest & greatest version of anything I would highly recommend it.

It can be found at www.Big-Rigs-RV.com

Jamie

Jeff Bayley
10-08-2010, 02:32 AM
For those at the rally, note that the mailing address for the print versions is right where you guys are at

218 Quinlan Street, #572
Kerrville, TX 78028

dale farley
10-08-2010, 08:27 AM
I am reasonably sure the front office sells the "Big Rig Guide". Someone told me the other day that the author lives here in the park most of the time.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
10-10-2010, 12:29 PM
I am reasonably sure the front office sells the "Big Rig Guide". Someone told me the other day that the author lives here in the park most of the time.

Dale you are correct. Ken and Ellie Hamil do call this their home base and have a nice spot across the river in the owners park of Buckhorn. Ken has been gracious enough to offer up some items for the Auction Tuesday night. One of the items is the Big Rig Directories Book, and a handfull of coupons for FREE NIGHTS STAY at various resorts all across the country. He also has donated an On Line Version which as Jamie said above is brand new.

Thanks Ken and Ellie for your continued support of POG.

Gary