PDA

View Full Version : Takin' a chance here

kenrobertson
10-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Don't know if this is an appropriate thread or not, but I can't resist.........GO DUCKS, The Quack Attack is back.

See Y'all in Texas

PLSNTVLE2
10-02-2010, 06:35 PM
That's OK Ken.
The Wild are still number 1......

GDeen
10-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Quacked pretty good last night Ken. Jenny and I went to Autzen the year you guys stole a victory from my Sooners with the onside kick that wasn't.....that aside, way cool place to go to a college ball game. Great pre-party, loud stadium, wierd dress by the locals....all in all good fun for a visiting fan.

kenrobertson
10-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Eugene is a fun place for those of us who remember the 60's - If you've ever wondered where all the VW busses went.......they're all still in Eugene !

On the road in the AM - Couple of stops along the way, Jdub's cookout on Thursday, and then see y'all in Kerrville

kenrobertson
10-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Gordon - Been talking with Capt Dave about our trip - When he found out you were a Sooner, he suggested that we limit your options.......no DUCK hunting allowed !!!

Orren Zook
10-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Don't know if this is an appropriate thread or not, but I can't resist.........GO DUCKS, The Quack Attack is back.

See Y'all in Texas

did you mean to say go Bucks???

GDeen
10-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Gordon - Been talking with Capt Dave about our trip - When he found out you were a Sooner, he suggested that we limit your options.......no DUCK hunting allowed !!!

If things play out right for both teams, we may do some Duck Hunting in early January!

I will get you an email so we can compare calendars. I am thinking spring though based on our conversation the other day.

kenrobertson
10-20-2010, 08:23 AM
Gordon - I will look forward to your Email, spring would be perfect - Wouldn't it be something if we had to meet in Glendale, Az. on 01/10/11 -

kenrobertson
10-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Oren - Did you mean Bucks or Bucs - Our Bucs showed signs of life early, but are back to reality now - I'm gonna have to stick to " Go Ducks "

Orren Zook
10-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Oren - Did you mean Bucks or Bucs - Our Bucs showed signs of life early, but are back to reality now - I'm gonna have to stick to " Go Ducks "

We got a dose of reality here in Ohio over the weekend too.... but there are still 5 more games before the end of the season.

GDeen
10-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Ducks look very impressive Ken.

kenrobertson
10-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks Gordon - I'll start getting obnoxious if we make it past USC at Pasadena next week. Should be a great game. Your Sooners have a big game Saturday, Gonna be there?

GDeen
10-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Ken,
Not gonna make it. Been traveling this week and will watch it on the big screen at home. Upside is my folks will come watch it with us, so I will have some sort of dead animal on the smoker and we will enjoy the game. Should be a good test for the young Sooners to see if they are for real.

JDUB's bunch has the children of the corn this week, and if both our respective teams can make it through undefeated, the OU-OSU matchup in Stillwater Thanksgiving weekend will be epic. They don't call it the Bedlam Series for nothing.....

kenrobertson
10-22-2010, 04:26 PM
There's absolutely nothin' like the excitement of college football !