PDA

View Full Version : POG IX Texas Happy Hour

Loc
10-01-2010, 08:30 AM
The Texas members (including Tuga and Karen our honorary Texans) of POG will be hosting a POGarita Happy Hour on Tuesday at POG IX prior to dinner and the auction. If you are part of the Texas crowd and interested in participating please shoot me an email. We have the POGaritas and some chips and salsa handled, but could use a few more snacks (chips, dips, etc). There is a dinner immeditately after the Happy Hour so we dont want to go overboard. We do want to provide enough "Happy" to get people to loosen their wallet/purse strings so that we can set a POG record for the auction.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
10-01-2010, 09:45 AM
I am in for the POGarita Happy Hour.

Loc, why don't you give all of us " Texans" an idea of what exactly you need for us to bring, and then we can all pitch in to get them covered.

Here are items needed just to pull off one of them fabulous cocktails:

Minute Maid Limeade "Frozen" 6 oz Limes
Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila
Triple Sec
Cointreau
ICE
Plastics Cups

Premium Tequlia "SHOOTERS" Salt n Limes

We have the blenders covered for the event.

I will bring 2 gallons of Jose Cuervo Gold Tequla, bottle of Premium Triple Sec, Large Bottle of Cointreau, 12 cans of 6 oz Minute Maid Limeade 2 Dozen Limes.

( trust me guys this won't begin to cover what will be drank Tuesday Night, but it is a start )

Gary S.

Seabyrd
10-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Loc.. I sent you an email, I hope you got it. Also have a gallon of Jose Cuervo Gold.. and will make a couple of dips !! Need anything else please holler !!
Diane

Pete
10-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Loc, let us know what else is needed, we are in.

pwf252
10-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Loc,
Sherry and I are in. Whatever you wish to bring us will be fine!!!

Loc
10-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Pete,

Bring that homemade salsa.

Diane,

I think we are set on the alcohol, but the other dips sound great.

Patrick & Sherry,

Just bring some snack type items. I think we are set on chips and dips, but be creative.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
10-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Loc, I just wanted to confirm what I already have for the POGarita event.

2 1.75 liter J /C Gold Tequila,
1 1.75 Liter Triple Sec
1 1.75 liter Cointreau
150 H / D Plastic Glasses 10oz

Can someone else bring limes, and lots of Minute Maid 6 oz Limeade frozen concentrate ?
Gary S

Reagan Sirmons
10-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Loc, unless I hear from you differently, we are also bringing a good portion of salsa but we have a GREAT surprise.
Betty is making Texas Caviar and it is to die for. (homemade recipe)
Everyone will really love it.
Reagan
Pres

GDeen
10-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Loc,

Sounds like you are all set so we will just bring ourselves!

(Let me know what you are in need of and we will supply.)

Loc
10-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Gary,

I am bringing a full suite of POGarita ingredients as well. That should provide everything we need in the alcohol department. I will ask my bride to stock up on the Limeaides.

Loc

Bill Price
10-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Loc:

This is our first POG Rally. WE will be glad to help; let us know what you need or what we can do.

Thanks

GDeen
10-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Ok Loc, I'm batting clean up - what else you need? More drinks, eats, plastic ware????

Kenneth Brewer
10-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Loc,

Let me know what you need me to bring to add in the way of alcohol, please. I don't drink, I just want to watch. Maybe.

Thanks.