PDA

View Full Version : Original Bling or Bling knockoffs ??

matsprt
10-25-2006, 11:28 PM
This past Saturday while walking around our park I come upon a late model XL 2 slide ALL BLINGED OUT TO THE MAX !! It was truly a kissing cousin to the Bling machines shown here from POG II.
So the question becomes is this resident a POG knock off or did you Bling freak-a-zoids plagiarize an original ??
I tried to get pics the next night, but alas they were all shut down. I'll be back in a couple of days and do some Bling snooping.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-26-2006, 08:23 AM
I can't speak for the others, but Fast Roger and I have originals. We will be copied by all wannabes.

rfoster
10-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Yes, there will always be Bling copy cats, but Jon is right on here, we are the pacesetters, we are to be feared!:eek:

Just Plain Jeff
10-26-2006, 09:14 AM
There is no doubt that Formerly Fast Roger has morphed into the King of Bling

But behind every great man, there is a driving force of some sort, there is no denying it!

http://www.nndb.com/people/776/000027695/liberace-LotImg15176.jpg

Ben
11-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Breaking News: Fast Roger has traded in his Prevost for a Bling Bus:

http://www.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2006/11/dekotora_4.jpg

Will the out-blinging ever end?

rfoster
11-22-2006, 10:08 PM
Ben: That is a Wow! That is definitely blinged out. Jon, JDUB and I are a few LEDS short of a load. Mango Help!

Hope you can get a fix on the Jake, I have the retarder on mine and the trip to Santa Fe, we went on to Phoenix via Flagstaff, by the time I got to the bottom of that run, I thought my tranny and brakes were cooked. But the Blingmobile recovered and did good after cooling abit.:cool:

matsprt
11-23-2006, 10:35 AM
You want to know how small the world is ??
First things first, that blinged out bus I started this thread out with ?? It's a new Liberty !!
The owner I find out is someone I know from San Diego, the bus I'm going to Fld to look at...it's his old bus. Heading out ot ODR this afternoon and will hook up with him this weekend...

Michael

truk4u
11-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Michael,
Good luck, keep us posted..;)

matsprt
11-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Danger, danger Will Robinson !!! Return to the spacecraft immediately !!

Well I went and saw the new bling Liberty. VERY BAD....I must at all costs keep the DW AWAY FROM THERE or I'm broke.:(

The good side is we talked extensively about his former bus. Sounds like it is solid. Now I've got to steal a couple of days for a quick trip out to Fld.

Michael

Sting
11-25-2006, 06:33 PM
I know the bus you are going to look at Mike. I hope someone doesnt buy it before you get there. I am surprised it is still there. Just from the look of the pictures, the bus looks good and solid. From everything you have told me thru emails this bus has YOU written all over it. Remember you have to pass thru Baton Rouge on the way back.:D