PDA

View Full Version : POG 9, Royale owners get together

ajducote
08-25-2010, 12:31 PM
At POG 8 in OKC, we had a very informal get together of a handful of Royale owners. It was time well spent comparing notes, issues and trying to answer questions. If anyone is interested in doing it at POG 9, lets get a list together and then we wil set a time to do it.

JIM KELLER
08-25-2010, 03:31 PM
Andre, Have you read POG 9, Country Coach Session ?

ajducote
08-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Andre, Have you read POG 9, Country Coach Session ?

Yep, sure did. Thought I would give the kids someone else to pick on and give you guys a break.

SteveCooper
08-26-2010, 10:20 AM
Andre, I think it would be great idea to get together and just get to know one another. We can be having cocktails while those other guys try to figure out why their Crestron controlled automatic dog washers quit working.

rahangman
08-26-2010, 11:28 AM
Good one SteveCooper

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
08-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Andre
Ed said that you can count him in on the Royale get together. Actually, I would like to attend, also. We just experienced an episode with our XLII, that I truly think the spouses should be totally aware of. Count us in, please.
Sandy

SteveCooper
08-26-2010, 01:31 PM
thanks. Royale owners have to have a sense of humor.

ajducote
08-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Ed, Sandy, Steve,

We will make sure we all get together for a few hours. If for no other reason just to have a drink and a snack and toast our good fortune to be able to have and enjoy our buses.
After a more filed in itinerary is published we can pick a time and place to get together. If nothing else, we can try to set aside a table or 2 during one of the meals for a get together.

JIM CHALOUPKA
08-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Ed, Sandy, Steve,

We will make sure we all get together for a few hours. If for no other reason just to have a drink and a snack and toast our good fortune to be able to have and enjoy our buses.
After a more filed in itinerary is published we can pick a time and place to get together. If nothing else, we can try to set aside a table or 2 during one of the meals for a get together.

Barb and I would like to join your group for a social visit, if we may!

JIM :o

SteveCooper
08-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Glad to have you

ajducote
08-26-2010, 05:05 PM
JIm,

Of course you can join us. Everyone is welcome. Looking forward to seeing you.

Jim Skiff
08-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Andre,

On Saturday, like at OKC, we will have converter specific seminars. This will be a time for folks to talk about things specific to their coaches/conversions. I'm putting you in charge of the Royale group.

Jim

SteveCooper
08-29-2010, 06:37 PM
notice how quiet it got in here.

Richard J Warren
08-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Andre, count Patty & I in, be great to talk with you all.
Thanks again for your help while we were at Coach worx.

ajducote
08-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Andre, count Patty & I in, be great to talk with you all.
Thanks again for your help while we were at Coach worx.

Glad to see you will make it. I'm sure you will enjoy the group. Looking forward to gettting a group of Royale owners together to swap stories and have a good time.