PDA

View Full Version : Needing a few parts

Sid Tuls
07-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Well it happen made a right turn and you guess it hit a pole. Thank goodness it's not to bad. But I need to replace some (2 rub rails) and my fuel cap cover and the bottom part of the bay that is vented where my house batteries are. Where and who would I call to order these parts? Could some one give me a phone # or website I believe my mechanic can put them on for me. Thanks

Orren Zook
07-29-2010, 02:09 AM
You can try IBP for the rub rails at : www.prevost-parts.com , I think they are a sponsor here too

rahangman
07-29-2010, 08:38 AM
IBP sent me a DVD when I had my little encounter with a pole (Don't we all?). It has virtually everything they make for the Prevost. On my 2 rubrails I found markings on inside with measurements for ordering with. They are not difficult to get off/on, a little cumbersome at worst.

Sid Tuls
07-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the info. Just talk to Dave @ IBP and he was a great help. Told me to send pictures of the damage parts and would help me get what I needed. He is also going to send me a DVD of all the parts they carry! I just hope I have enough smarts to do it!!