PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Ledgendary

Jamie Bradford
07-19-2010, 06:02 PM
A friend of mine is looking at a 2007 Ledgendary .

Is anyone familiar with this coachbuilder? Any goods or bads that you can share??

Thanks

Jamie

Woody
07-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Try this.

http://www.royalecoachclub.com/newsletters/newslet-winter06.pdf

rmboies
07-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Hi Jamie,

We have a 2007 Legendary and it is for sale but not because we don't like it, we do. Bob is on an "H" kick again! We know that Legendary is no longer in production however there is a tremendous amount of support for the conversion. The previous service manager set up his own business in Oregon and is available via phone or email. We have phone numbers for two other electronic design engineers should there ever be a problem. We think highly of their basement HVAC units and the Crestron system that is in these coaches is very user friendly. Nice coaches, wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Bob (Debi typing as always-ha~!)

tpr
07-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Jamie,
I have a 2006 Legendary. I think it is a nice coach, built tight no rattles. They used the same systems all the other coach builders used so they can be serviced easily. The floor plans are similar to country coach and the mechanicals are similar to marathon. There are a few other pogers with Legendarys, maybe they will cherp in on this.

truk4u
07-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Jamie,

Who's your friend? Could it be Dear?:o:p:rolleyes:

Mark3101
07-20-2010, 08:08 AM
A friend of mine is looking at a 2007 Ledgendary .

Is anyone familiar with this coachbuilder? Any goods or bads that you can share??

Thanks

Jamie

We have a 2008 and are very happy with it. Great layout, good space and seems well built. I did some upgrades to the electronics, and I had Dave Rousey from Styleworks RV Repair come out to make some minor repairs/adjustments last winter. He worked for Legendary and knows these things inside and out., so support is not an issue.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
07-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi Jamie,

We have a 2007 Legendary and it is for sale but not because we don't like it, we do. Bob is on an "H" kick again! Bob (Debi typing as always-ha~!)

Dang it BOB.... Will you just buy you a NEW LIBERTY and quit this hoping from bus to bus, you're driving us all NUTS !!!! :D :rolleyes:

Gary S.

rmboies
07-20-2010, 09:40 PM
LOL, he likely wouldn't keep a new Liberty either Gary, I think he needs an intervention. Maybe it's time for another Farm POG?? After all these years, I am still amazed that I haven't been traded in!

Debi

truk4u
07-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Deb,

There's no way that ole bus flipper could trade or replace you!:o

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
07-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Ed and I just saw a Legendary at Florida Luxury in Sanford. It was blue and black with double slides. Was that your coach Deb?

rmboies
07-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Hi Sandy, yes that was ours! Very Scandanavian interior, personally I really love the exterior but then I am am XLII fan.

Truk, from your lips to Bob's ears :-)

Debi