PDA

View Full Version : TV wont come down

Ron
06-15-2010, 11:38 AM
I have the kind that folds out of the ceiling, and at first it didn't want to go up, and now it won't come down. Any ideas short of making a sun roof out of it?

BenC
06-15-2010, 01:27 PM
What type of coach do you own? Since every Prevost converter took a different approach to television lifts, as much information as you can provide will make troubleshooting more effective. Thanks.
Ben

pwf252
06-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Ron,
Mine operates intermittently also on my Country Coach I can usually just make sure the cover is back all the way by physically pushing on it and then reach up and give the tv a little tug to get it started. Be real careful with your fingers up there they can get pinched if your not quick about it. I usually try to talk my wife into the tugging thing but she is apparently to smart for that. LOL Anyway good luck and don't forget about the finger smashing thing!

James
06-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Ron,

Ours operates off the accessory air so that has to be up. Some have a manual release in case the automatic one doesn't work. Ours you have to drop the left panel next to the TV via the speaker access to get to the manual release.

Ron
06-16-2010, 04:57 PM
My coach is a 2001 CC. I will try your suggestion.