PDA

View Full Version : It's been a great ride

jelmore
06-11-2010, 09:32 AM
We've sold the bus. Took two years through the financial crisis but we did our small part to support the Liberty price point. Smarter people than us say time is money, but for us, time has been nothing but a great deal of fun. We've been traveling for three years and it could not have been better.

And now it's on to the next thing, whatever it is. Maybe a boat, maybe vacation rentals all over the country, maybe a house and a trailer - we may even be in your neighborhood. We'll catch up.

You all have been great pals, we've enjoyed every one of you. Those of you we've met are among our very best lifelong memories.

Thanks so much for all your help and the very good times.

Hope to see you down the road.

The best to you all.

ajducote
06-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Jim and Linda,

Sorry to see you go, but best of luck and best wishes on your future, whatever you decide to do. I hope you get many more happy memories. Let us know how things work out, when you decide what is next.

Happy Trails

merle&louise
06-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Jim & Linda,

We will miss you guys, but we can understand that you want to move on. I don't think that that day will ever come for me; I love RVing and God willing I will have one until the day I die. (Louise said to add this: we will probably die in a crash driving the MH over a cliff while I'm looking at scenery or playing on the computer).

Hope you maintain your membership in POG.

GSwaim
06-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Jim & Linda,

Good to have met you and wish you all the best in your new venture. Fair winds and following seas.

Jon Wehrenberg
06-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Best of luck. It sounds like you accomplished what you wanted to do, and are excited about the next step.

Good luck.

Ray Davis
06-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Jim, best of luck to the both of you. If you're ever in Southern CA again, please give me a call. Let's get together.

Ray

MangoMike
06-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Jim & Linda,

Nothin' better than a Been There, Done That.

Let us know how the next adventure turns out.

MM

phorner
06-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Jim and Linda,

Congratulations on the sale of your bus. You two will be missed.

Don't be a stranger if you're ever in the neighborhood.

rmboies
06-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Jim and Linda, enjoy your next adventure! We wish you both the best....if you head through the upstate of SC in your travels, give us a shout!

truk4u
06-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Best of luck to you Jim and Linda, I'll always remember your water heater!:p

JIM CHALOUPKA
06-12-2010, 08:45 AM
Jim and Linda, Wishing you the best in your new adventure, do keep in touch. It has been a pleasure knowing you both. You have been one of my Idols in your bus adventures. Barb and I are only moments away from Fulltiming and hoping to make a success of it.

JIM:)