PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Arizona

Benny
06-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Hello, my name is Benny and my wife's name is Linda. We have owned a 2007 XL2 Legendary for the past two years and continue to enjoy it as I learn more about it each time we use it. My motivation for joining POG is to learn from other members. I am also new to forums, so please give me a break while I learn. We live in Apache Junction, AZ. I am a native of Arizona and my wife has lived there since the early age of 5.

lonesome george
06-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Welcome, Benny and Linda.
Most of us POGers are "LEARNING" so ask the questions someone will try to help or at the very least add some confusion.

dale farley
06-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the forum Benny. You can get answers to all your questions here. Some of them may be right answers!

jack14r
06-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Bennie,Welcome,this is the place for answers,since Legendary is out of business someone on the board has found a technician that knows the systems.

michaeldterry
06-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Welcome Benny & Linda! You'll find that joining POG is the smartest money you'll spend on your Prevost!

garyde
06-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Welcome to POG Benny and Linda. I'm sure you will discover you have made the best $100.00 investment ever. Not only great bus information but some of the nicest people on the planet reside here.
If you want to spend money, we'l help you out. If you want to save money, even better.

tpr
06-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Hey Benny & Linda I have a 2006 Legendary here in Pennsylvania. Welcome aboard.

Jerry Winchester
06-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Benny,

I know Apache Junction well since my mother is from Tempe and we lived in Kearny for a number of years. We've had our bus out to Arizona a bunch in the last 5 years and it's always been a good time. Except for a brief encounter with the heat of July. Welcome to the POG and enjoy some tacos for us. We miss eating Mexican food from Arizona as Texmex is no where as good.

JDUB

hillndale
06-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Hello Benny and Linda,
We're relatively new to the forum as well and live in AZ (part time between there and NJ). Legendary is a great coach. I've been in a few of them and the finish quality is first rate. We're heading back out in two weeks for a few days and then on to CA for a roadtrip. How's the heat been so far?

rmboies
06-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Hi Benny and Linda,

Bob and I recently purchased a 2007 Legendary coach and it's a very nice ride. I think by the time Bob is through trading Prevost's we will likely have owned about every conversion out there :-) Long time early POG members here will understand that statement--ha~!

Even though Legendary is no longer in business, we have found three very knowledgeable gentlemen who were a part of building Legendary and who continue to provide service and advice if needed.

Welcome to POG!

Debi and Bob-00 (don't ask <g>)

rfoster
06-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Debi and Bob 00 & more: Come on - lets see some pictures. What's up with all this trading going on and not letting your POG buddies in on the results?

Pics - please
I am sure congratulations are in order - but what do you say to a guy that trades buses as often as most people get a haircut?

rmboies
06-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Debi and Bob 00 & more: Come on - lets see some pictures. What's up with all this trading going on and not letting your POG buddies in on the results?

Pics - please
I am sure congratulations are in order - but what do you say to a guy that trades buses as often as most people get a haircut?

Roger, here is what I say, find a new barber :-)

Will send pics when I get some! All I have are exterior pics like our sig line photo.....Miss you and Micki, when are you headed to Asheville??

Debi

Jon Wehrenberg
06-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Debi needs to get a camera with high speed capabilities. With Bob they go by too fast.

Mark3101
06-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Hello, my name is Benny and my wife's name is Linda. We have owned a 2007 XL2 Legendary for the past two years and continue to enjoy it as I learn more about it each time we use it. My motivation for joining POG is to learn from other members. I am also new to forums, so please give me a break while I learn. We live in Apache Junction, AZ. I am a native of Arizona and my wife has lived there since the early age of 5.

We have 2008 Legendary and live in MN. We have coach #1026 and we are very happy with it. Glad to see another Legendary owner in the group!

parksincpp
06-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the group Benny and Linda. We have a place in Lake Havasu City, let us know when you come thru. And to Robert and Tracy, yes it's been hot, last week it was up to 114/115 but has calmed down alot, now it's only 100-105.

Benny
07-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Benny
07-23-2010, 12:49 AM
Mark & Kristi,

Our 2007 Legendary is #1025. We purchased it from the original owner on April 15, 2008 and have really enjoyed it for over two years now. It was quite and education at first but it gets easier every time we use it. Just returned from a three week trip to Ouray, Co. Great weather there.

daverjr4
11-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Hello Benny,
just found your post just wanted to say hi and hope all is well.

Best Regards,
Dave