PDA

View Full Version : I-40 in Tenn between Knoxville and Nashville

ajducote
06-04-2010, 11:56 AM
I lost my generator this morning while going down I-81 in VA. So I need a place to stay tonight with 50 AMP and a pull thru if possible somewhere closer to Nashville then Knoxville close to I-40. Any suggestions? We are headed to Twin Fountains in OKC on Sunday. I looks like I need a new start capacitor for my fan that cools the generator radiator. That is being shipped to Twin Fountains.

Thanks

Orren Zook
06-04-2010, 12:21 PM
We stayed at Countryside Resort in Lebanon TN just east of Nashville (exit 232 I think) a couple years ago, nothing special but did have pull throughs, 50 amp service and WiFi. The number is 615-499-5527

truk4u
06-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Andre,

Prevost Nashville is a good spot if all the power isn't already taken.

ajducote
06-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Orren and Tom,

Thanks for the tips, we called Countryside Resort in Lebanon and they did not have a spot for use. We are at the flying J at mile marker 182, and have the windows open and some fans going. I think the CMT fan fest has filled up all the local campgrounds. We found a few others to call and they are all full. So we will stay put here and make it work.

JIM KELLER
06-05-2010, 07:33 AM
Andre, How ironic. All new A.C. units on top of the Bus and no power to run them. I have always been surprised at how hard we all try to do preventitive maintenance and their is always a new issue lurking. And we all love it !