PDA

View Full Version : Texas Motor Speedway, Free Race Weekend Package

tdelorme
05-31-2010, 04:44 PM
The NASCAR Truck Series and the Indy Car series are both racing this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. Trucks on Friday night and Indy Cars on Sat. night. Qualifying for both series is Thursday, 06/03/2010.
Since I have been having problems with a blood clot in my right leg, Jan and I are going to stay home. Here is what I am offering to the first POG member who responds.
1. A camping spot in the VIP campground. This is the only campground at TMS that has water and 50 amp power. One ticket for a free holding tank pump out.
2. Two VIP Pit Passes. Must be 18 or older.
3. Two tickets in the Victory Lane Club for all practice and qualifying sessions as well as the races. The Victory Lane Club is enclosed air conditioned theater seating with a great buffet included for all events.
4. Coupons for race programs for both events.
Sorry for such short notice, but I was hoping that we could make it ourselves. I will Fed-Ex all the documents to the first person who promises me that the tickets will be used. The RV spot is located on the end of a row which gives you a ton of room as well as easy in and out. If you have never been to the track, I will send you an email covering a few details that will make the weekend a ton of fun.
If you need more than two tickets, they are available.
I really hope someone can use this package, we always have a great time. Ted DeLorme
http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/VisitorGuide/

Neal&Carla
05-31-2010, 08:55 PM
Ted--we would love to use your package for the weekend! Oh my goodness--it sounds fabulous! We would not be able to use Thursday's tickets. If that negates the offer, we understand. We took our plastic bus two years ago to NASCAR. I told Neal I would NOT dry camp in that area again. It was a little too "festive" for me. HA!! My email is cmtempleton@sbcglobal.net. Our numbers are 405-330-6633(H) and 405-818-7709(C).

Just let me know if they have already been spoken for.

Carla

tdelorme
05-31-2010, 10:55 PM
OK, Carla, the tickets are headed your way. Hope you have a great time, Ted

aggies09
06-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Ted, you and Jan, as always are way to gracious. Thanks for thinking of the POG family. I wish you well with the blood clot and hope that it dissipates/disolves as soon as possible. WE continue to pray for your healing...............See you in September.

parksincpp
06-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Wow, what a generous offer. We really hope you get to feeling better soon.