PDA

View Full Version : new to pogs thanks to alec and lucia

dlc1dbq
05-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Has anyone been in downtown Milwaukee near Bradley center arena. Going there
Friday may 21 2010 looking for place to park and stay with our bus as close as possible. This bus thing is new to us. Could be parking lot or ?

sawdust_128
05-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Can't help with the Milwaukee boondock, but welcome to POG.

dlc1dbq
05-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Thank you ! I actually figured it out. state fairgrounds is close with large rv center with a 3 mile taxi ride.

michaeldterry
05-17-2010, 06:43 AM
Thank you ! I actually figured it out. state fairgrounds is close with large rv center with a 3 mile taxi ride.

Welcome to POG, Dan! Milwaukee is a great place to visit - have fun! Tell us a little about yourselves and your bus - and be sure to create a signature for your posts with your bus model, year, converter, your home base, and any other tid bits you'd like people to know at a glance! Having a signature containing your bus particulars will help to get you specific answers to any bus questions you might ask - and amazingly - some of them will even be correct! :p :rolleyes:

Alek&Lucia
05-17-2010, 12:18 PM
Hello Guys,

It was nice to meet yesterday, and to meet part of your lovely family.
We are happy you are a POG member already, and we are now related by bus, and all of a sudden, you now have about 400 other POG related sisters and brothers plus their mates and families.
We are looking forward to have you come over to Lake Thunderbird, and spending time with us, so the girls can do girl stuff, while the boys take apart and put back together the busses.

Perhaps you can stop by on the way back from Milwaukee, and stay a day or two.

Lucia

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
05-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Dan, WELCOME!!

Ed and I have stayed at the Fairgrounds in Milwaukee several times. No problem there with parking the bus. Large area and alot of security there. All of the area is cement or asphalt. Have fun there and welcome aboard.
Sandy