PDA

View Full Version : crestron system

pump7167
05-12-2010, 06:25 AM
i recently purchased a 2005 prevost with a country coach conversion. it has some issues with the Crestron system. looking for recommendations on a service center in the mid south area. i am located the NW mississippi. thanks

Neal&Carla
05-12-2010, 07:53 AM
We had our Crestron System upgraded last year on our 2004 CC by Greg Amero, Innovative Control, LLC. His numbers are 503-914-5840 and 503-871-7922(C). I believe he was the original person that designed the program. Tim Brown is the one who actually did the work. His numbers are 541-974-7871 and 425-709-7002. Tim flew in from Oregon to Dallas to do the upgrade. It took a few days for the process. It is a great improvement over the original system. We have our bus serviced at National Indoor Storage in Lewisville, TX. Todd Springs and Eddie Braley have a vast knowledge on Country Coach. You might be able to have something done there with just a computer hook-up with Greg or Tim. Their number is 469-277-1330. It was a bit expensive but we feel like it was well worth the price to have all of the controls and remotes upgraded.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Carla

Mark3101
05-12-2010, 08:41 PM
i recently purchased a 2005 Prevost with a country coach conversion. it has some issues with the Crestron system. looking for recommendations on a service center in the mid south area. i am located the NW Mississippi. thanks

Whoever you get to to the work will need the original archived files in order to do any changes or upgrades. My Legendary coach was originally programmed by Greg and Tim and I got the files from them and had a company from Minneapolis do my upgrades. The travel time and costs were much less to get someone local to do it. If you can get the files, any Crestron programmer can make changes to your system without having to do everything from scratch. Crestron corporate can give you references for authorized/trained dealers to work on your system if you have trouble finding someone.

I replaced my DVD with a Blu-Ray player and got two new Directv receivers and a new remote during my upgrade. Everything works great and I am very happy with the system now.

pump7167
05-14-2010, 06:17 AM
thanks carla the coach is in knoxville tn at buddy gregg. they are correcting a few problems. when i get it back i may have a few questions maybe you could help me with,. thanks again pat chism

pump7167
05-14-2010, 06:19 AM
thanks for the help when i get the coach back i will contact them. thanks again pat chism