PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Water Bay 4 prong connector

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-09-2010, 10:02 PM
What is the purpose of the four prong connector in the water bay of my Liberty?

JIM

Jon Wehrenberg
05-10-2010, 06:24 AM
What is the number on the wires? If you don't have a Liberty owner's manual I can look it up in mine if I have the numbers.

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-10-2010, 06:41 AM
What is the number on the wires? If you don't have a Liberty owner's manual I can look it up in mine if I have the numbers.

I have the manual and will do it that way the next time I am at the bus. I am only casually interested as everything is working. I'm just wondering and cant think of what it might be for in that location. No other loose wires or unplugged connectors flopping around.
Kind of difficult to get a hand back in there to clip the wire tie and install a new after getting the number.

JIM

garyde
05-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Hi Jim. I think I have similar spare connections as well. It could be for monitoring purposes since the wires are small.

BenC
05-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Dear Jim,

That is a Prevost connector for the magnetic switch used to monitor the awning windows, and give a warning light on the dash when one is open. These were run in the Prevost harness, and stubbed up through the floor where an awning window existed. Hope this helps.

Ben