PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Mueller

Bobby
05-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Just joined the fourm , Vonnie, and I have had our Prevost (90) CC,,for two years now and think we have it all fixed up !!!! New AC's etc. We don't get to go too much or too far at this time, Just to a Bar and play music or sell CD's around Arizona and close to Mexican Hat (our Home )and pretend we are some one. ha ha.
Bobby

michaeldterry
05-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the asylum, Bobby! You sound like you'll fit in just fine wih this bunch of misfits - as long as you avoid eye contact and questions that you expect a correct response to. :p Be sure to add a signature and a picture of you and/or your bus to your profile.

Loc
05-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Welcome Bobby! You live in some pretty country. The road from Mexican Hat south to Monument Valley is one of my favorites drives in the U.S.

A small group of POGgers are meeting up in Durango at the end of July / first week of August to run Jeep trails around Silverton and Ouray. We would love to have you join us.

truk4u
05-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Welcome Bobby, glad there's another 8V with us!:D

rfoster
05-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Welcome to POG. You will be glad you came - best 50 bucks I ever spent.

The Keller family and us had lunch at the pull over on the side of the road were the "Mexican" is at Mexican Hat. We didn't see anyone or any bus anywhere. Well we did see a tour bus go by. It was last fall September, I think.

Well anyway certainly a beautiful part of country.

aggies09
05-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Welcome Bobby. There are several accomplished musicians in this group. Me not included. If you ever get out our way give us a heads up..............Welcome to POG..A great group of folks.

Bobby
05-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Thanks every one for the warm welcome, For the Summer I think we are stuck here swingin steaks , but Oct---- look out we might ramble.
You all need to at least stop and say hello if you are in Mexican Hat. The front road is a little tipped but so are we.
Bobby
I don't know how to put my profile all together yet, Still working on it.

dale farley
05-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the POG Bobby. You'll get a great deal of information from this group. Some of it may even be helpful!

Will Garner
05-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Bobby and Vonnie,

Welcome to POG. I am a little confused, which is easily done, but I've got to ask just what is a "worm welcome?" Is it like getting the worm from a bottle of tequila? Just kidding, and there is a lot of that going around on this forum. A thread can start with a technical question related to some system on the bus and wind up talking about sheep husbandry. JDUB can fill you in on that topic!

Speaking of sheep, beware of any solicitations that may come your way from a Texas outfit that operates under the cover of "Acme Products." It is my understanding they will pull the wool over your eyes or tape a blow up sheep to you windshield (see photo posts from previous POG Rallys).

Don't you worry none about taking that 8V out on a long trip, like to Skiffer's mini-rally in Maine come July, if its right it will run all night and not break a sweat. Of course it will reach into that back pocket and lighten the load on a regular interval. I took mine one month 7,000 miles around the States. Great trip, great people (except in Portland OR), great times, great scenery but glad to get home.

Good to see another CC member. One of our CC members may have technical data from the CC dissolution that is of interest to all CC owners. There is also a CC group internal to POG that Skiff allowed to form when CC went under. "Roadrunner" Dale is leading that up.

Keep posting. Don't let it be another two years before we hear from you next.

Bobby
05-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks Carole & Will Garner
For the worm welcome, with a little salt it ok. What happened in OR?? My CC only has 165000 on it, so I think it should last me the rest of my natural life.
You have a good looking CC from the pic. I'm trying to figure out how to edit my profile right and get a better pic. to post.
We can't go too far from here right now, still trying to play a little music for out customers during the season at the SWINGIN STEAK. Google it, lots of reviews,,,, some good.
Later every one and warm regards
Bobby