PDA

View Full Version : Restored Tractor for trade for toad, 4x4 Four Wheeler or other ??

Jeff Bayley
05-04-2010, 01:20 PM
I have a beautifully restored full size Ford 600 tractor that runs great and everything works as it should,PTO,hydraulic lift, etc. I'd like to get a toad already rigged up for towing or a 4x4 Four Wheeler. I estimate the tractors value at $5,000. I might put some cash difference if what you have is worth more. We are in New England still and making our way south to Florida is anyone is within striking distance. We're pretty sure we are going to go to Pittsburgh and then drop down and we have a lot of latitude on where we point this thing so just let me know what you have and where your at. Tractor is in Bradenton, Florida. Pictures below.

Jeff Bayley
05-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Hey again, it's me. Jeff here. I'm going into NYC again for a spell and this time I'm getting good photos of my bus in the city that I've lost somehow in between changing computers. I don't think anyone wants to RV in the city but if you do, let me know now so I can make details and get the addresses on where to pick up water, where to park, etc, etc and I can make the POG'ers guide to RV'ing in NYC if you want. It's really a lot easier than it sounds.

But what I'm writing about is my request to buy a used toad already set up. Prefer a truck or Jeep. Might even take a Hummer. No sellers ?

Loc
05-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Jeff,

Great looking tactor. Looks just like the Golden Jubilee that we had growing up (1953 that is nearly identical to the 640 from '54 to '57). Brings back a lot of memories of long summers with a 5 foot shredder.

michaeldterry
05-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Jeff - I would be most interested in a POGger's Guide to RV'ing in NYC! Ever since we read your posts on the subject a while back, Vita and I have been jonesing to give it a try someday soon! Call us crazy (No, really - go ahead - many others do regularly!), but we think it would be a real "tell your grandkids" adventure! And please - take and post lots and lots of relevant pictures for the "Imagination impaired" (me).

hobobimmer
05-07-2010, 12:24 PM
But what I'm writing about is my request to buy a used toad already set up. Prefer a truck or Jeep. Might even take a Hummer. No sellers ?

Jeff:

We have a 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara soft top, with I think about 73,000 miles showing on odometer. It's set up for Roadmaster All Terrain tow bar. If of interest, send me Private Message and we can discuss. Not interested in tractor trade.

Eric Faires

Jeff Bayley
05-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Ok Michael- I'm going to get some video of going through the toll and into the city either over the GWB or the Lincoln tunnell. I'll get some video of driving through the city also and how I pick out parking. I'm just over the river at a customers house for the last two days in his driveway but we are making a move today. I have to find some place to dump my tank before I go into the jungle.

michaeldterry
05-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Ok Michael- I'm going to get some video of going through the toll and into the city either over the GWB or the Lincoln tunnell. I'll get some video of driving through the city also and how I pick out parking. I'm just over the river at a customers house for the last two days in his driveway but we are making a move today. I have to find some place to dump my tank before I go into the jungle.

Excellent! Looking forward o your "reports"!

Jeff Bayley
05-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Michael- If nobody else is interested I'll probably just email you the links to the clips and info direct to you rather than clutter up the forum more than it is already.

wayne
05-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Jeff, it's not clutter!! We would love to see pics and hear all about your most brave adventure!

michaeldterry
05-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Yeah - what Wayne said!