PDA

View Full Version : Journeyone finally got her Curio Cabinets.

Journeyone144
04-25-2010, 08:41 AM
Hi All,
I hired a local carpenter to make me a pair of Curio Cabinets for my Prevost..and he finally finished and installed them yesterday ... It took him all winter because he worked on them in his spare time...I am sooo pleased...they're not as fancy as some but as much as I pack my coach they're perfect for my very sentimental precious wee items to go in the lg. one and a few fancy glasses to go in the sm. one...Maybe one day I can serve you a drink...if you can bear my cigarette...

He made them both for 500.00 and that was a whole bunch cheaper than Prevost's or any other price I could get anywhere...

Now my Prevost is really mine...it has all I was hunting for every day for over four years...

I do still have the generator problem of starting and not keeping running but I have a place to take it to where they once fixed the generator on my Dolphin...so next time I take it out that's gonna be my first stop...

I couldn't be happier with my Bus...but I know to expect problems down the road..just so glad they haven't happened yet...

It'll be a year July 18th that I found it and I have over 4K miles behind me in it...so I really feel very very lucky...especially since it's a vintage 1988 Prevost..

Here is the URL where you can see the Curio Cabinets if you care to ...
Warm Hugs Always Vivian ...aka JourneyOne's Cruiser

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2907268610034860664tbQWmz