PDA

View Full Version : New from Iowa

scott13
04-18-2010, 09:13 PM
My wife ( Dolly) and I purchased a 2001 H in Dec. in Fl. from Millennium Coach. Then it spent some time in storage in Jacksonville and a month down in Sanford at Donnie Myer RV service. Just got it back home three weeks ago. The information here so far has been great. Don't let this go to your heads but you guys seem to know your stuff. I'm sure I'll need some help as the year goes on. Scott13

Jon Wehrenberg
04-19-2010, 07:03 AM
That suggests you have been reading the posts here so apart from welcoming you to the asylum there is not much to say except for the standard warning that if you have a question we will always have the answer, on on certain rare occasions the answers will be correct.

Remember, this is the internet, where nothing is real, including us.

Will Garner
04-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Scott & Dolly,

Pardon me, but welcome aboard.

As others have said, add some specifics in your signature, place a photo of the coach as an Avatar. Ray Davis can help you with that. He is our resident computer whiz.

Where in Iowa do you hail from? I spent some time in Sioux City back in 1981 building their main frame computer based area wide traffic signal system. Best prime rib I've every had as I recall. Sorry about that Jerry. Your Texas beef may be bigger but Iowa's is so much more tender!

dsaylrn
04-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Scott and Dolly
We are doing RAGBRAI this summer, our coach will be our support vehicle - will you be close to the route?
Debbie and Dwight

scott13
04-19-2010, 10:56 PM
I'm not very good at this whole forum thing. You already figured out tthat I don't hacve clue how to add a icture this. Maybe I can get my nephew over here sometime to help me. I'll work on it

scott13
04-19-2010, 10:58 PM
I think RAGBRAI is going thru farther north than where we are. We're in Cedar Rapids half way between Des Moines and the Mississippi river.

mike kerley
04-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Welcome Scott and Dolly,

Your are about to begin a new adventure. Owning a Prevost is much like buying a new farm or business. Lots to learn and enjoy but the rewards are much different.

I grew up on a farm just north of you outside of Janesville. If you get to Florida, give us a shout.

Enjoy!

sticks
04-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Welcome to POG. We bought our H3 last fall and w live on a horse farm just west of Des Moines. We often get up to Cedar Rapids for horse shows . Will have to hook up. Our web site is summerhillhorsefarms.com

scott13
04-21-2010, 01:23 AM
To my dear husband Scott13...thought I would try to add a picture of our bus to the signature line for you.
So...how did I do?

Dolly

michaeldterry
04-21-2010, 08:45 AM
To my dear husband Scott13...thought I would try to add a picture of our bus to the signature line for you.
So...how did I do?

Dolly

Dolly - you did great! It looks like we know who the "techie" in the family is now! ;)

scott13
04-21-2010, 10:47 PM
You did a better job than I could. I didn't know where to start.

wayne
04-22-2010, 09:50 AM
Scott and Dolly,
Congratulations and welcome!!
Your new bus is beautiful!
We also purchased a 2001 Vantare H3 D/S last fall in Florida, and spent a month with Donnie in Sanford.
Hope you're planning to attend the POG rally in Kerrville, Tx next October....would love to meet you.

Safe Travels,
Wayne & Jill