PDA

View Full Version : Free Used Liberty Rub Rail

MangoMike
10-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Slightly altered at a Jimmy Buffet Concert. This 60 1/4" rub rail fits my '97 Liberty. I just replaced it with a new one from Liberty, but I think it could be fixed by a stainless steel guru. Wish I had tried that as the new one was $9.50 PER INCH. If you have a home for it I'll bring it to POG II.

Damage area is about 12" long, rest of rail is pristine.

Jerry Winchester
10-01-2006, 04:49 PM
I think this needs to become an annual traveling award at the POG rallies to the person whose coach has the most "ouchies" on it.

matsprt
10-02-2006, 12:23 AM
I think this needs to become an annual traveling award at the POG rallies to the person whose coach has the most "ouchies" on it.

Jerry,

The scary part is that all your buses have been trouble free recently. Now that everyone is getting ready to travel to SF all He** is breaking loose. A ton of little annoyance's are cropping up...

Michael

Jerry Winchester
10-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Michael,

Don't let them fool you. He dented this rail deal like the first week he owned the coach. And all this other stuff has been non-functional for months, but nobody (at least the ones who know Anal1) wants to be within a zip code of him without all your stuff in perfect working order lest you subject yourself to unmerciful whining about why all the filiments in your lights are not facing the same direction or why the rivet heads in your stainless have wax residue in them or why all the hose clamps aren't aligned with the screw part at 9 o'clock, yada yada yada.......

And it will only get worse as the week goes on, trust me. And the first liar doesn't have a chance. :eek:

MangoMike
10-02-2006, 11:52 AM
someone ask JW how much time he's spent in the last couple of weeks getting the conestoga wagon ready.

Jerry Winchester
10-02-2006, 12:12 PM
That's way harsh. My wagon has been in the motherland for a month and I get it home for two weeks to clean it up for a 9 day outing and you get out the hammer? What's up with that? But I have been ordering accessories for your coach this morning, so not all is lost...........

MangoMike
10-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey, when JW says "That's way harsh" that's the ultimate compliment in Forum postings ;)

MM

win42
10-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Mango: If you have room, bring the damaged rail to POGII and we'll use it in our show and tell "working SS". It looks better than one of mine still on my coach. The shoe maker has no shoes thing.
Thanks
Harry

MangoMike
10-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Harry,

With pleasure. In fact I'm going to keep next to me in bed so it won't receive any more damage. ;)

Mike