PDA

View Full Version : Corona Kelly Meets a Pirate

MangoMike
09-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Now that I have your attention.

I didn't know Cowboys could be Pirates. Aaaaargh!

Jon Wehrenberg
09-26-2006, 07:42 AM
If that guy wasn't so skinny I would say he bore a resemblance to Winchester.

ken&ellen
09-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Jon, Plus that WWE hair....cowboys do not have that much hair:eek:

Jerry Winchester
09-26-2006, 10:53 AM
That is way harsh. Now you are going to make me buy Photoshop and Ben's book to avenge my dishonor.

Oh wait. We will be in Sante Fe shortly and I can just do it myself. Never mind...........

Navigator
09-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Jerry, Is that really you possing as #63?
Well, if it is then that cute little pirate hat looks better with Corona Kelly's outfit. ARRRRRRGG!!

Jerry Winchester
09-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Mike is a little confused. It was International "Talk" Like a Pirate Day, not "Look" Like a Pirate Day.

Geez, BabbaGee Mike is off the reservation. Again.

Jerry Winchester
09-26-2006, 10:58 PM
Well I have been enduring computer hell for the last month as my home office computer quit me like Lew when happy hour is done.

But our IT gurus brought it back to life tonight with a new hard drive (Dell computer still under warranty) and luckily we were able to get all the data off of the trashed hard drive.

What this translates to is that I have been relegated to taking cheap shots from Anal 1 to some Vaaah Teck newbie, but now the duck is on the other pond. The ass whacking is about to take place and right before POG2 so before Lew can drag those cankles back up in the Ace Hardware Prevost, the crap should start flying. Plus I don't have to go to Paris / Tripoli / Dubai next week and since I had that week blocked off, that will give me some extra posting time.............

Jon Wehrenberg
09-27-2006, 07:08 AM
Oh, you had problems?

We didn't know you were gone.

truk4u
09-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Jerry who?:D

Jerry Winchester
09-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Laugh now cracker boy, but I think Mike and I visit you before we get to Santa Fe, so that will be real ugly. I hate it when you have to call 911 to get out of your own coach.

And for Mr. Anal (who posts at sunrise and sunset), the backlash from OSH will be wonderfully observed by all........

MangoMike
09-27-2006, 03:11 PM
T4u,

We're going to have mucho miles of road rash under our butts, coupled w/ lots for Red Bulls - be ready and be aware.

MM

Jon Wehrenberg
09-27-2006, 03:56 PM
I got your back, Tom.

Stick with me. If those guys mess with your ride I'll show you how easy it is to make them cry.

lewpopp
09-27-2006, 06:34 PM
I knew there was another reason I wasn't going to Pog II. You guys are nasty bastards.

lewpopp
09-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Poor Jerry's team got "frigged" at a football game and now you have to trample the poor bum.

truk4u
09-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Cracker boy, I got your cracker boy!:rolleyes: It appears the games have begun! Thanks Jon, these guys won't believe the secret weapons, will they?:p Wait till they get to the balloon park and see the big surprise. They'll be squawking 7700 and hugging each other.:D

Jerry Winchester
09-27-2006, 11:35 PM
When we get to the balloon park, Jon and poor Roger will be 62.5'ing it down I-45 and you will be hanging with Mansters.

Lew, isn't it your bed time? You had a long (2hr) day behind the wheel, so take those meds and you can smack talk when you pull up in the parking lot at Sante Fe Skies............

Lew. We love you man.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-28-2006, 08:21 AM
After a long scientific study, I have determined 62.5 is less efficient than runing 63.75, LOP.

For non-aviation types (you listening Lew?) LOP means lean-of-peak, a condition old number 63 won't see again.

Navigator
09-28-2006, 09:59 AM
The World Famous $hit Creek Paddle Store is now OPEN for business.

For those of you obviously headed up the creek without a paddle better stop in soon before it’s too late!
With all the barking, bull $$$$ and ass whacking going on here its sure to be a "Hot time in Olde Santa Fe."

Be prepared pick up a paddle before you head out from our selection below

The “LEW BUCKS” Paddle is made of fine, left over, Marathon Oak Flooring for you real savers out there. Remember “Ace” is the place for all those extras you need!

Our Award Winning “ANAL 1” Paddle is our best selling paddle with its highly polished bling mirrored finish,
it’s sure to please even the most analized users.

The colorful “BLOW OUT SPECIAL” Paddle is a really big sucker made of Texas Cypress for those Way Harsh times you’re Royally up the creek. 63 percent off this week only!

Our “MANGOTIME” Paddle is for the pure fun and relaxation of it all and comes with 3 crab cakes to go!
Hard to keep this one in stock.

The “HOIKE Special” Paddle is for those times you’re really taking a pounding or about to be pounded,
it can take a lickin and it keeps on tickin.

Our best selling “CORONA KELLY” Paddle is one of our most beautiful paddles and comes with you guessed it,
a 6 pack of Corona! This baby is really nice.

The more barking and ass whacking you do the more you’ll need a paddle or two,
cause you don’t want to be caught up you know where without a paddle!

Navigator
12-28-2006, 08:59 AM
Bowl Central: Alabama Set to take On Oklahoma State
The Alabama Crimson Tide is set to take on the Oklahoma State Cowboys
this afternoon at 3:30 p.m. CT on ESPN in the PetroSun Independence Bowl.
I bet that's one BUS that will be Rockin' and Rollin' today!

Jerry Winchester
12-29-2006, 06:35 PM
Yep it was a great day and the coach was proudly parked in the Independence Bowl lot for three days. We motored out of Shreveport this morning and are hanging out in Vicksburg for a couple of days.

And since we don't follow proper thread usage here, on this trip my fuel gauge when kaput somewhere between the first leg from Houston to Oklahoma.

I have been searching the wiring diagram to see how it is set up, but I can't find anything on the wiring for the engine gages. It looks like it has no power (needle just laying way over at E). I checked the wiring harness in the compartment on the dr. side and there is 3.98 volts at the fuel level terminal, but I haven't been able to get to the back of the gauge yet.

Any epiphanies?

dalej
12-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Good luck Jerry, mine sometimes takes 500 miles to get over an attitude. Don't try tapping on the gauge, it doesn't like that!

Jon, by the way, we will be looking for help for marriages on this site too! You must know alot about the ladies! I wonder where to post questions? Congratulations to you both!

Navigator
12-29-2006, 08:12 PM
I doubt if it's a problem with the fuel gauge! It's probably all that Alabama RED you were seeing up until the last 8 seconds of the football game!

Your eyes have been permanently damaged by the Alabama RED and the after game party impairing your visual and mental faculties.

Can you remember anything after the field goal??

Jon Wehrenberg
12-30-2006, 07:52 AM
If you are looking for "Dear Abby" type advice Dale, you are in trouble.

All my knowledge is wife specific, and you might need a generalist. Come to think of it, my bus knowledge is Prevost/Liberty specific too.

Jerry Winchester
12-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Yep I remember our moron kicker pulling his helmet off on the field and getting 15 yards tacked on to the kickoff for unsportsman like conduct. I would make him wear it to class for a month.

Plenty of Alabama folks here in the RV park in Vicksburg. I guess they are trying to delay the trip home. But it rained so hard here today, nothing much happened. Except our waterlogged trip thru the National Park.