PDA

View Full Version : LH & RH Marker Lights

garyde
04-04-2010, 09:00 PM
I discovered my Marker and Signal lights on the Water bay doors are not working. Both sides, same problem, just on the water bay doors. I have tested the circuit breakers.
No power when testing to a different ground source.
From what I have learned so far the wires are seperate for each bay door. They go back to a terminal some where but I can not determine where. The wiring diagrams appear to indicate a middle Junction box but I dont know if that is right.
Anyone know anything about this wiring.

garyde
04-05-2010, 09:54 PM
I discovered my Marker and Signal lights on the Water bay doors are not working. Both sides, same problem, just on the water bay doors. I have tested the circuit breakers.
No power when testing to a different ground source.
From what I have learned so far the wires are seperate for each bay door. They go back to a terminal some where but I can not determine where. The wiring diagrams appear to indicate a middle Junction box but I dont know if that is right.
Anyone know anything about this wiring.

This did not post, so I 'll try again. Anyone have a solution?

Gary & Peggy Stevens
04-06-2010, 04:38 PM
GaryDe, SORRY I can not answer your question about where the wires terminate to, but since this thread is about side marker lights I thought I would put this in here.

I have about 30 ORIGINAL style amber and 4 red marker light lens, if anybody needs them. These are the ones with the 4 LED lights in the middle of the lens. Sorry NO Chrome mounting pieces I used all of those.

NO Charge forany of the lens just cover the shipping to your place, or pick them up here in Sugar Land.

Gary S.

JIM KELLER
04-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Gary, I have been watching this Thread to learn what the problem was with your Marker Lights. Keep us updated.

ToyMan
05-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Gary,
What are the part numbers on the marker lens?

Thanks
Ron

garyde
05-30-2010, 12:36 AM
It is actually a self enclosed LED marker light which simply plugs in and is held with two screws. I do not know the cat #. I have not found the wiring problem yet.