PDA

View Full Version : New Software test

dreamchasers
03-30-2010, 10:27 AM
I am exploring using new software for posting pictures to my web site. I am getting ready for my summer travels. Check out the link below and offer any feedback. These are pictures taken when I rebuilt my inverter bay. I am creating an article for POG.

http://www.texasdrifters.net/travels/2010/album/index1.htm

This project is still in beta form. I do like all the features and the flexiblity in programming. The zoom feature in my favorite. It is great for looking at the details.

Hector

gmcbuffalo
03-30-2010, 11:38 AM
Hector, really a great program. For the zoom to really work well the photo has to be high quality right?
Greg

truk4u
03-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Nice job Hector...

HarborBus
03-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Very well done Hector, you can do my battery box anytime:D

lloyd&pamela
04-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Hector, as a Mac user the gallery opened only 1 inch tall and screen width. I had to drag the corner to see the gallery. Looks nice. There may be a default open setting that needs to be adjusted for Mac running Safari.

jelmore
04-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Hector, I don't write code but I end up reading a lot of it. In your file "fullscreen.js" on line 7, you might try changing availheight to availHeight. Javascrpt is case sensitive most of the time, and that would explain the 1 inch height on a Mac instead of full screen high.