PDA

View Full Version : metal wax

Darrell and Linda
03-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Has anyone used this cleaner before. Is this to good to be true.
http://www.metalwax.com/

Gary & Peggy Stevens
03-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Darrel, I use several of their products,including the spray metal wax and I believe they work as well as they say they do....

But that is just me. :D Each to their own.

Gary S.

Kevin Erion
03-17-2010, 11:48 PM
I use there acid for cleaning the hard water spots off the windows. It works very well for that but you have to be very careful, it will make a big mess on the polished stainless if it gets on that!

rfoster
03-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Darrell: That is the good stuff. Go For it.

JIM CHALOUPKA
03-18-2010, 06:55 AM
Darrell, you won't find anything better!

:)JIM

dale farley
03-18-2010, 09:35 AM
I've used several of their products for a couple years, and they do work very good. Unfortunately, there is still "work" involved in the process.

Darrell and Linda
03-18-2010, 11:54 AM
I was looking for a easy way out,.........but I was really inquiring for the Mrs. She's starting to complain about how long it takes to polish.......................... just kidding.

Jon, less effort on the copper piping for us Liberty owners

Thanks Guys , I'll purchase and try out.

JIM CHALOUPKA
03-18-2010, 12:00 PM
I was looking for a easy way out,.........but I was really inquiring for the Mrs. She's starting to complain about how long it takes to polish.......................... just kidding.

Jon, less effort on the copper piping for us Liberty owners

Thanks Guys , I'll purchase and try out.

Darrell, you can make the DW happy, the product works well on kitchen sink and appliances, anything SS actually!

JIM;)

jack14r
03-18-2010, 02:34 PM
I have not used this product,which one works the best on stainless?

Neal&Carla
03-18-2010, 10:33 PM
I used the cleaner and metalwax on my stainless and wheels, used the topwax on the painted areas recently. I used all 3 on my Harley and topwax on 1 car. I am very pleased with all the products. It has not been long enough to judge durability.
Neal

MangoMike
03-19-2010, 12:17 PM
I use there acid for cleaning the hard water spots off the windows. It works very well for that but you have to be very careful, it will make a big mess on the polished stainless if it gets on that!

Kevin,

Is this the product for the windows?

Kevin Erion
03-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Yes, it works great. But I have to warn you, wear gloves, not the oh to thin ones and be careful not to get it on any stainless. I am not to sure about the painted area, you might be OK.

Neal&Carla
03-20-2010, 09:03 PM
The "Tips on how to remove mineral deposits from glass windows" that came with my Metalwax says to use the yellow metalwax and 0000 grade steel wool. Neal

jimshoen
03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
I have been using the Metal Wax products for 3 years. Happy with the results.

Woody
12-05-2010, 12:22 PM
We just got a dose of Florida sprinkler water and have water spots on the stainless that won't polish out with multiple applications of other good stuff.

Which Metalwax product, if any, will safely take care of this problem?

JIM CHALOUPKA
12-05-2010, 02:26 PM
We just got a dose of Florida sprinkler water and have water spots on the stainless that won't polish out with multiple applications of other good stuff.

Which Metalwax product, if any, will safely take care of this problem?

http://www.metalwax.com/

Woody, if you aren't sure enough after reading the material in the link to order anything, call Monday and the guy answering the phone knows everything about his products and is willing to answer all questions.

JIM