PDA

View Full Version : New Member / New (used) coach

John
03-14-2010, 02:44 PM
My wife Joanne and Myself (John) are pleased to join your group. We recently purchased a used 2003 H3/45 with 2 slides.

dale farley
03-14-2010, 03:18 PM
Welcome John and Joanne. I am sure you will learn many things from this group. Some of which, you will wish you didn't know!

Jon Wehrenberg
03-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Welcome to the Asylum John. As you will learn we have answers for all of your questions, and on rare occasion some of the answers will actually be correct.

When you get a chance add a signature line with your bus and toad and where you are from. Also, per our by-laws as a new member you have to send all old members an expensive gift. I'm an old member.

michaeldterry
03-14-2010, 03:54 PM
My wife Joanne and Myself (John) are pleased to join your group. We recently purchased a used 2003 H3/45 with 2 slides.

Welcome John & Joann! Join in the craziness and have fun! Your membership fee to POG is the best $10 a year you'll spend on your bus! :D

merle&louise
03-14-2010, 05:08 PM
John & Joanne,

Are you the same guys that we met at the mini rally in Port St. Lucie in February? Regardless, we are glad to have you aboard. You will really like this group; we have a great time together. Hope you can make the national rally in Kerrville, TX this October. It will be held at Buckhorn Lake Resort; it is really a nice RV park.

We would love to see pictures of your H3-45. If you have a problem posting the pictures just ask for some help. That is what we are here for.

Again, glad to have you aboard!:D

truk4u
03-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Welcome John and Joanne, keep the posts coming and hope to meet you in your travels. If you click on the "Calendar" above, you can look at the entire year and get a good idea of what's going on.

kenrobertson
03-14-2010, 08:49 PM
John n Joanne, It's great to welcome "old freinds" to the group. As I've told you, and posted repeatedly, this is a very special thing that you have become part of. I am proud to have been a part of this "family" since day one, and am very excited that you have joined us. Just remember, though, that I warned you about some of the members. On the other hand, now that I think about it, they might have just met their match!

Luvya, Ken

garyde
03-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Welcome to our Pog Group John and Joanne. When it comes to freindship and information, there is no place better. A word of caution however, certain people, and you know who your are, tend to bloviate.:D

HarborBus
03-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Welcome John and Joanne, I'm sure you will get some useful information from the site........................or not.

Alek&Lucia
03-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Hello John & Joanne,

Welcome You and another H3,

Alek

johnny64
03-15-2010, 01:27 AM
Hi John & Joanne
Good to have you aboard

hobobimmer
03-15-2010, 09:28 AM
Welcome John and Joanne. So glad you joined POG! You will find a wonderful group of people and a wealth of information. Enjoy your new ride!
It was great to meet you in Port St. Lucie!

Deb, Eric, and Jay Faires

ps: We LOVE your former bus!!!!!!!!!:D

Gary & Peggy Stevens
03-15-2010, 01:13 PM
Welcome John and Joanne. This group is truly great.

I would like to welcome two other new memembers, L J and Vi who just purchased the 08 Regal H3 Dbl Slide @ Florida Luxury Coach. They live in Conroe, TX and love to party like we all do.

Peg and I met them on their maiden voyage camping trip to Lake Livingston and had a great time with them at dinner where we met Hector and Lee DuPlichen. ( Ask Hector how is memory is these days :D )

I noticed one other new memeber that just recently posted to POG. Good luck to all the new members.

Gary S.