PDA

View Full Version : Southern CA Get-Together?

Ray Davis
03-14-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm looking through the calendar and have a couple of weekends open in June which could be used for a long weekend.

Anyone interested in perhaps meeting in Chula Vista RV, or Rancho ORA (Aquangua/Temecula) for a long weekend either the weekend of June 6-7 or 13-14?

I thought I'd get a jump on it now, as Chula Vista gets busy in the summer months. I think if we get 5 people, we can get a discount.

ray

Kevin Erion
03-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Ray, we would love to join in but we will hit the road for Ohio and the UP the middle of June.

HarborBus
03-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Ray, we would love to join in but we will hit the road for Ohio and the UP the middle of June.

Ditto Ray, but we are headed to Maine the 1st of July, be gone for 9 months. I keep missing these get togethers, I'm sure it will work out someday. Have fun.

Lawrence M.
03-15-2010, 12:15 AM
Ray,

Sounds like a good time, however, Sandy and I will be headed back to Mn, WI, MI, and OSH around the first of June, so we will have to pass this time.

Ray Davis
03-15-2010, 01:58 PM
OK thanks guys. Maybe next time.

Kevin, sorry would love to make the run with you this year, but I'm unable to make that trip until at least 2nd week in August.

Ray