PDA

View Full Version : Naples, FL

adamdegraff
03-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Hey All,
Long time no type. Been busy with a new project and flying places instead of bussing. So I'm a bit behind. Going to get behind the wheel again soon though. Have a few concerts in the works for Naples, FL. Any place down there that somebody could recommend to set up shop? Plan on being there for a couple of weeks. Anybody plan to be in that area at the end of March through April 10th or 11th?

Hope you are all doing great!

Adam

p.s. new project: www.TheDuelingFiddlers.com

jonnie
03-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Try Pelican Lake RV Resort. It is a first class operation.

Roadpilot
03-12-2010, 08:48 AM
I'll second Pelican Lake. We'll be leaving there the end of March for Sanford.

merle&louise
03-12-2010, 09:20 AM
A group of POGGERS just returned from Signature Resorts in Naples; a first class operation! It is brand new and they offer 3 days 2 nights free just for listening to their sales pitch (and they really don't push that very much).

The swimming pool has an infinite edge (which I think is really cool) and a lake with a white sandy beach. There is a canal that leads from the campground to the Intracoastal Canal (restaurants etc.).

Try it for a couple of days free; I think you'll like it.:D

Gary & Peggy Stevens
03-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Adam, welcome back.

Those of us that have seen your concerts before missed having you around. Those of you that have not yet seen a show put on by Adam, really need to see one when he comes to your area.

I linked in to your Dueling Fiddles and am anxious to see where and when you guys are performing next.

I look forward to your emails about your concert dates.

Pelican Lakes RV Resort is beautiful and a great top notch park to stay in. We have considered going to the Signature Resort, just haven't made it back that far east lately.

Gary S.

jimshoen
03-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Hi Adam,
Always got a place for you here.
Jim

adamdegraff
03-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Thanks y'all!!!!