PDA

View Full Version : It's a small, small world!

hobobimmer
03-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Good morning, all. I thought I would share this small world story. I just received a phone call from the lady who cares for our dogs when we are away in our bus. She was at the home of another person for whom she does some work. She called to say that there is "another BIG ASS Bus" in town. I asked her a few questions to see if she could tell what brand it was, and she said it was a Prevost. I asked her a few more, and determined that they had bought it from Lance Cunningham Ford, in Knoxville. This could only mean one thing: It was the bus that was owned by our friend, John Browder!!! There are now 2 Prevost busses in Scott County, TN, a county with a population of about 16,000 total. How about that. I am encouraging the new owners to join POG. I hope they will. We invited them to oyster fest in Mobile. Perhaps everyone will get to meet them. Pretty cool, huh? It is truly a small, small world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phorner
03-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Yep.... that is pretty cool :cool:

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
03-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Deb, I bet your friends don't have a "bus barn" as nice as yours.:) If they do build one like yours, it will start to be a "Large Large World":p. Watch out for the property appraiser browsing around if so.:D
Can't wait to see you again in Mobile. Hopefully your friends will join POG or at least do a test run to Mobile with you.
Sandy